-Not Over Yet-

"Y/n?"

"yes Toby?"

"... Can you g-get off of me??? Your r-really heavy..."

"Nope!" I laughed. I was sitting in top of Toby's back, hey it was his fault for not being careful.
We talked for a very long time and I couldn't keep track of it.

"So like when Masky entered the room he went ballistic! Everything in the room was covered in feathers and ink!"
"Oh my gosh why would you do that?! ... But it is really funny! Hahaha!" I laughed. Toby was telling me about one of the times when he was pranking Masky.

"Hey uh y-y/n? I need to um... t-tell you s-s-something..." Toby nervously said, he was twitching allot. "Sure ask away." I say. "Well it's more o-of a question... a-and a uh long speech..." He kept on twitching more. "..sure?"

He looked at me and grabbed my hands. "Y/n... I always admired you... from the time I first met you... to n-now... You've always looked after me, a-and made me laugh... I... fell in love with you from the very moment you helped me in the beginning!" I stared at him in shock.... like I kinda knew he liked me b-but... this much??? "Y/n... would you..."

*SLAM*

"HEY GUYS IT'S TIME TO PARTYYYY?! READY OR-.......... what are you guys doing?" BEN walked (well slammed open the door with force) and said (he screamed it...). "DUDE G-GET OUT!!!! I WAS D-DOING SOMETHING!!!!" Toby yelled out and threw one of his hatchets on his hat and it flew his hatchet and BENs hat outside. BEN ran after it, closing the door in the process.

"*clears throat very dramatically* So uh do you want to continue this where we left off or???" Toby asked, I was too flustered to act normal. "D-do whatever y-you want..." I mumbled. "Oh uh so... w-would you go o-out with me???" This time Toby grabbed my shoulders gently and stared deep into my eyes, (he magically got his goggles off and his mouth guard too under 0.8 seconds! Wow new record! jk jk) "P-please?" Toby whispered the last part.

I could tell he didn't have much faith, and since, I liked him too... "Yes" I said and I hugged him tightly. "W-wait wh-wh-what?" Toby stuttered. "I said yes! Jeez how much do i need to tell you???" I was really flustered by now. "Well i-if so..." He pulled me back and stared into my eyes awkwardly again. "I've w-wanted to do th-this for so l-long..." he started to twitch crazy. "Wait wha-" Before I could finish my sentence he pulled me forward and our lips meet, my legs were starting to feel weak. I never felt like this before...

"Are you guys----- WHAT THE ACTUAL BALLS?!?!?!" BEN walked in and screamed out. We both looked at him with red faces. "OH MY GAWD!!!! GUYS HEY GUYS!!!" BEN screamed out running to the living room. "HEY YOU LITTLE ELF!!!! COME BACK!!! DONT YOU DARE!!!" Toby ran out after him still blushing madly. I laid down on my bed... 'wow... just wow...'