-Escape Rescue?-

"....what?" I asked. "Did the surgery Zalgo put you through made you deaf or something? Your ears are still on... Hmm I wonder..." Deamon joked. "No I'm not deaf, why... Why do you want to escape?" I asked. I was so confused, I thought he liked or at least liked to stay here. "I don't know... i guess he's just an ass." he replied. "Oh, so anyways. Whats the escape plan?" I asked. "Escape plan? We need one?" he asked. "... SERIOUSLY!?" I can't believe this idiot! I started to tap my foot out of irritation. "Woah not so loud! You know I'm supposed to be somewhere else right now? I actually do have an escape plan just follow me." he said. "You really need to stop joking..." I mumbled. "I cant now can I?" he said with a smile. "... I seriously don't understand you but... onwards!" i said. Escape is in my reach! Finally after!.... two months? or was it three? Oh well.

I was walking down a hallway following Deamon. I was really confused with the set up around here. It's like a maze... forget that! This is a maze! How can my escape be successful if we're stuck going through hallways!? "Don't need to look so constipated ..." Deamon said as he looked at me. "I do not look constipated." I complained. "You sure? Because you look really mad at the floor then." He said. "What!? Just keep leading the way." I said. "If you were looking constipated because you think my escape plan is futile then you really don't need to worry. I have all under control!" He opened a door that revealed a ladder leading up to a trapdoor. But there was someone in the shadows...

At the Mansion-

"We already have the destination. Because it is far, Trender, Splendor, Offender, we need to teleport all of us close as possible." Slender instructed. "Can we just... H-H-HURRY U-UP!?" Toby yelled. "Calm your balls! We are trying to prepare for this the best we can! So it will be more possible for us to all survive this time!" Red said. "SH-SHUT U-UP Y-Y-YOU GLITCH!!!!" Judge Angels went between them. "Both of you shush up now, you are making a scene for no reason and is slowing down the process of rescuing y/n." she said. They both went quiet and sat down. Sally and Lazari are crying like they usually do after a month y/n was kidnapped. "We are prepared to go now, is anyone not ready?" Slender said, he got no response. "I'll take that silence as a no. Here we go." everyone stood up. Then everything turned white.

Your PoV-

"Well I didn't expect to see you trying to break out the prisoner, Deamon... you were such a faithful person to Zalgo also." he said. "Liu... don't do this..." Deamon said. Then a boy maybe around my age with brown hair, stitches, and a striped scarf walked out of the shadows. "Oh don't worry I wasn't going to do 'that' but I'll maybe do it later if I'm bored to death. Right now I'm going to enjoy watching the peasant letting the chained princess free!" he said. "I know he's such a peasant!" i said jokingly. "Wow nice attitude! Haha! She even agreed that you were like a peasant!" Liu laughed. "Hey! I'm not a peasant!" Deamon complained. "Anyway, good luck." Liu said. "Thanks." Deamon said as he started to go up the ladder. "I wasn't talking to you..." Liu said and me him started to laugh while Deamon just looked at us like we were his enemies.

"Lets go y/n." Deamon said and we both went up the ladder and saw... SWEET SWEET LAAAAAND!!! "OH MY GOSH NATURE!!!" i yelled out an started to hug trees. "Wow if you love it so much why won't you marry it?" Deamon joked. "Only idiots would." I replied with a smirk. "y/n?" I heard a familiar deep voice. I turned around and saw Slender. "SLENDYYYYY!" I yelled out and hugged his legs (too tall for reader chan xD) "Weren't you... kidnapped?" he asked. "I was but I just escaped!" I said proudly. Then I looked at Deamon. "Totally not with this douche bag !" i said. "Hey! The heck!" he said glaring at me. "Whats the problem!?" I said glaring at him also, but we laughed it off like a joke. "Thats nice you made
a friend." Slender said.

"The others will be here shortly." Slender said. "Oh good! You brought your whole group then?" a voice I learned to really really hate was heard on the distance. "Zalgo..." Deamon mumbled. "I will let you escape on one condition, you will have to survive."