xDestructionx

"Oh I'm going to dance with Toby!" I said. "Oh we heard about you from Toby like... ALLOT." Sally said while showing me with her hands how much he talked about me which was like until she couldn't stretch her arms anymore. "Haha, wow really?" I said. "Yep, but you got to be care full." Jane said with her arms crossed. "Why?" I asked. Then Nina came behind me and started talking which kind of startled me. "Because Clockworks in love with him! Like hasn't she tried to kill you yet?!" Nina explained. I walked over to Sally and covered her ears. "Oh, that bitch​ yea I know, but one day I'll fucking kill her​." I spat and uncovered Sally's ears and started to dress. "You could had covered my ears too..." Lily mumbled. "Oh sorry! You were 12 so I thought--" "No I do know those words and I used them a couple times but it gives me memories I don't want to remember..." She said and walked over to the door. "I'm going to change, the rest of you should too." Then she left. "Yes she is right, we will meet with you later at the party y/n." Judge said and left. Then everyone said goodbye and left.

Time Skip-

I was hiding in the hallway near the staircase still eating for Slender... How long does it take for him to get here? A few seconds later Slender appeared right in front of me. "Sorry child I had to deal with some others... Shall we start?" He asked. It took a while for me to process he was right there, it's not everyday a tall guy teleports in front of you until now. "Oh, um yea!" I said. Then he led me to the top of staircase. When I got past the wall I saw allot of people, or um, ghosts? Zombies? Yea I don't know what they are. There was allot of chatting and classic music, even though most people were wearing tops and shorts or skirt. Then I heard Slender cleared his voice very loudly. The music and chatting stop and everyone looked up.

"Hello children! Tonight is the night we introduce our new family memeber!" Slender pronounced. Everyone started clapping. "Hi everyone! My name is y/n, I'm here for a certain reason *cough cough* besides that! I am the most awesome person here alive! Aww shit I shouldn't had said that..." I mumbled the last part. If they knew I was alive they probably I would kill me. Some people yelled out my name, those people are of course, Jeff, BEN, Masky, Jane, Nina, Sally, Lily, and Toby. "Well uh thanks for the party! I can't wait to meet you all!" I shouted out and everyone started cheering and the music started up again but up beat. I 'faced' slender and he nodded. He could read my mind and I was thinking 'can I go down there and dance?' I ran down the stairs and started to greet new people

Time Skip-

e wiLaughing Jack, Glitchy Red, Lost Silver, Cupcake, Dark Link, Dr. Smiley, BRVR, Lazari, Sonic exe, widemouth, the Rake, Skin Taker, Herobrine, B.O.B, Ant Eater, Tails Doll, Smile Dog, Haunted Mickey, and the lavender town ghost. I met them all. Well not all of the people that live here, I guess they're out or sleeping. But the one thing I'm happy about is THE CLOCK BITCH ISNT HERE :D. I started to wondered around the place for no apparent reason. I started to get bored so I went to the table with food. "Hi y/n!!!" I heard a giddy voice say. "Toby!" I squealed. I was bored, I couldn't find my other friends, so that squeal was on instinct.

"Wow I didn't kn-know you actually missed m-me that much..." He mumbled with a slight blush on his cheek, he wasn't wearing his goggles. "Pfft yea right I was just bored." I said. And on that very very moment a slow song played. He looked at me sooooo deep into my eyes. "Can I have this d-dance with me?" He asked and extended his hand towards me. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Sure, just like old times eh?" We laughed. We started to slow dance with his arms on my waist and my hands on his neck. A few minutes later and destruction happened.

"TOBY!!" I heard Masky yell and stomping towards Toby. He had ripped rope pieces on his arms and legs. "Did you fucking tied me and locked me in a room just because you wanted to dance with y/n!?" Masks yelled and everyone was looking our way. "So what!? Y-YOU TOOK HER A-Away F-F-FROM ME!!!" He yelled and stepped back a bit. Surprised of what he said. "Toby, I want a match right now!!! Let's see you could win y/n over!!! You... You BITCH!" Masks yelled. "G-gladly accepted ... Timothy." Toby stepped towards Masky with two of his hatchets. "HOLD UP PEOPLE! Toby you don't want... Here." The clock bitch stepped away from crowd. UGH HER! "Damn you! You little clock bi-" "Y/n you don't need to deal with her, she's too much of a trash for you." I turned around to see Lily. "Umm Lily?" I questioned.

"Side with Toby or Masky while I fight with Clockwork here." She said and took out her scythe. "Ugh you little damn bitch." Lily took action first and attacked her. "Ummm, Toby? Or masky? Ughhh why so many decisions now."