Mt. Ebott

The two children had escaped the village, and into the meadow. Behind them, a growing crowd of villagers chased them. Chara couldn't believe they were after Frisk now, too. If no one could be evil if Chara was the vessel, why would they be so angry at them? Because no matter what they believe, Frisk still killed somebody. Even if it was on accident.Even if it was self-defense. Chara slowly began to realize.

"Chara! I think we should head to the Mountain, surely they wouldn't follow us there?" Frisk panted as they struggled to keep up.

Although it was true the villagers were scared of the mountain, Chara wasn't sure they'd stop the chase just there...
"Well, what about we head to the underground you keep telling me about? The one you've read about in those history books?" Chara suggested as they reached the forest surrounding the mountain.

"Chara, do you really think we can survive the fall?" Frisk asked. "I... I don't think it's safe..."

"Do we have any other choice?"

"We'll run, if they don't give up when we reach the chasm, well... We'll jump if we have to."

They'd reached the very end of the forest, the bottom of the mountain. The villagers were a great distance behind, but could still be heard. "Frisk... We're gonna have to find the chasm.." Chara panted.

Frisk nodded. They continued up the mountain. They eventually came upon the gaping hole in the ground.

The area was filled with vines, and the chasm had a sort of light rippling over it. It was as if there was a clear pond there. The branches and vines surrounding it made for a beautiful scenery. Now's not the time to be enjoying the pretty nature. Chara had to remind themself.

In the distance the two could hear snapping twigs and the occasional yell. "Chara.... We have to jump."

Chara stared back into the hole. They began to feel nervous. What if we get hurt? Will anything down there attack us? Chara began to tremble.

Then they felt Frisk grab their hand. "Hey.. It's gonna be okay." They gave Chara a hug. "Come on... Their getting closer... It's now or never."

"Okay.... Let's do it."

They took a couple steps forward.
The crowd was getting closer.
Chara looked back.
Frisk took the jump and dragged Chara down with them.

The glimpse of anger from Frisk's mother was all Chara needed to see to convince them that this was their only choice.

Frisk had been disowned.

...

Was that a good chapter? I'm not sure, regardless, this is the beginning now. This is where the real story begins.