Snow time!

A few weeks later , snow had started falling covering the Emerald City.

The group was getting dressed up warm to go outside and play in the snow.

Everyone but Glinda was ready.

"Glinda why aren't you ready?" Elphaba asked

"Cause I don'twant to go out "Glinda replied snuggling under the blanket .

"Come on Glinda " Boq said offering his hand to her."Whats wrong " He asked

"Its cold. I want to stay warm." Glinda complained

"Glinda once your out there having fun your forget about the cold"He reasoned. 

Glinda just moaned more but then Boq put her hat, scalf and gloves on as been as she was dressed in the rest of the clothes. But Glinda still sat there.

"I didn't want to have to do this but..you left me no choice" Boq said the suddenly he picked Glinda up in his arms bridal style. Glinda screamed in shock as he did this laughing at the same time.

"Put me down!!"She giggled.

Boq took her out . Elphaba and Fiyero were throwing snowballs at each other.
Boq lay Glinda on the floor but as he did he tripped and fell right on top of her. He lifted up slightly.  The beauty underneath him laughing hysterically.  He just laughed with her . Her face alreadyhad bits of snow on her due to it still softly falling down. Her blonde curls were sprawled on the floor her thin pink lips smiling widely.

Soon the laughing ceased due to Boq lowering his lips onto hers . They stayed there kissing on the floor until Boq suddenly found something hard hit his back. He turned round to find Fiyero standing there ready throw another. Boq went to move but then realised if he did Glinda would get hit. He stayed there as another snowball hithis back. The he got up throwing one at Fiyero.  Fiyero, laughing didn't realise and before he knew it he foubd himself on the ground as he got hit in the face with Boqs snowball.

Then it started they all ran around throwing snowballs at each other . They were in two teams Glinda and Boq on one team ,Elphaba and Fiyero on another. Every now and then Someone tripped over which every laughed at.

A while into their game , Glinda aimed to throw a snowball at Elphie but missed and it hit Boq instead. Voq turned around sharply.He then spotted Glinda and smirked. Suddenly he started chasing her and Glinda sped off like lighting laughing at the situation.

Sadly Boq was too fast for her and caught up with her quickly. He then started to tickle her , Glinda giggled loudhly falling to the floor for the like 10th tome that day. Boq continued tickling her until they were to tired. He pressed his forehead against hers kissing her on her nose.
He then got up and offered his hand out in which Glinda took. Boq then pulled her up straight into his slightly toned chest. He grasped her chin making her look up at him, then proceeded to kiss her softly his hands getting lost in her golden locks.

When they parted he glanced at her gazing into her wide sapphire blue eyes . She was covered in snow but Boq saw this as cute. She then leaned forward and kissed his cheek muttering and 'I love you 'in which her returned again . Then they made their way into the Palace.

Later on they all sat next to the fire .Elphaba and Fiyero were cuddled on the couch while as Glinda and Boq were sat on the armchair; Glinda in Boqs lap as he fiddled with her curls while she drank from her Hot Chocolate.  She looked over at him and Boq giggled, she had gotted cream on the top of her lip.

"What ? " She asked feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Nothing you just got a little cream on you,here let me get it "Boq answered.  He leaned forward kissing her soft, smooth lucious lips as he did so the cream came of Glinda. He broke apart . "All gone" He then said .

Boq lay back in his arms cuddling up against him. She closed her eyes listening to the fire .

"Lurine do I love you"She said to Boq.