Neko!Nagisa

Y'all wanted some Neko!Nagisa, yes?

-----------

"Karma stop touching my ears! Hey! Stop poking me--"

"No way, your ears are reaaallly fluffy Nagisa."

Nagisa pouted slightly as Karma patted his neko ears. He absolutely didn't know how this happend. He was just sitting on his couch when suddenly... Poof! Neko ears and tails appeared! This was either a blessing or hell.

"Karma, please. It's getting annoying now..." Nagisa said with a frown.

Karma tilted his head to the side and innocently smiled. "Oh, really? Them... If you do something for me, I'll let you go! How about that? Sounds good for you Nagisa?"

Nagisa frowned. This is Karma, THE Akabane Karme, who knows what he'll do to poor little Nagisa. He frowned and thought of it.

Well, what can be worse than this

"Alright, I'll hear you out. What is it?"

Karma pointed to his cheek and smiled. "Kiss me."

Nagisa blushed deep red and quickly turned around to face Karma. "Wha--?! No! No!"

Karma grinned like a madman and made a small giggle. "That or I won't let you go <3"

Nagisa groaned and looked away for a few moments before turning back to Karma and leaned foward, then quickly pecked his cheek and quickly pulled away "N-now let me go!"

"No."

"What?!"

Karma pointed to his lips. "Here next~!"

Nagisa blushed and turned away."Karma you idiot!!!"