Omegaverse! Karmagisa (NSFW/SMUT)

ENJOY YOUR SMUT YOU PERVERTS
Omega!Nagisa and Alpha! Possesive! Karma
__________________

"You're panting awfully hard aren't you?"

Karma traced his fingers down Nagisa's pale chest, watching him shiver on the bed, their bed. His chest rose and fell quickly, arms tugging at where they'd been handcuffed to the headboard. He grabbed Nagisa's slim legs and thrusted in once, burying himself deep, rolling his hips in such way and striking Nagisa's  prostate, hard. He heard the omega moan underneath him, whimpering and squirming, literally begging for more. He wasn't really able to say any understandable sentences, not that Karma could actually hear through the moans and gasps anyway, not like he blamed him. The poor omega had an alpha in him and he's in heat, but the alpha surely wasn't knotting him.

The slick the omega produced had dirtied the bed the bed long ago, both to busy to actually realize. "Damn...".Karma mumbled as he traced a finger the Nagisa's cock, grinning down at him. "You're taking me in so good,"

He stopped his grinding to re-situate and start up a fast and relentless pace, thrusting deeper into the other, watching Nagisa scream out his name, drooling against the pillow.""Please Ka-karma... please knot... I-I can't..."

"Well, this is punishment you know..." He motioned to where Nagisa's hands were tied to the bedpost. Karma watched in amusement as Nagisa weakly try to slip his hands free.

Nagisa's moans were loud, filling the room. No matter how many times they did this during Nagisa's heat, he's still loud and vocal for Karma. He knew how much the alpha liked Nagisa telling him how good he felt.

"I-I didn't do a-anything..." Nagisa gasped, pressing his chest up into Karma's touches. Karma leaned forward and nipped and sucked at the nipple, hearing the omega plead for him to let him release.

The cock ring on the omega's cock was metallic and shone from the bedside lamp. Nagisa was embarrassed to be seen wearing this by Karma, how fitting it was that he should now be displayed underneath him like this now.

"You let those alphas flirt with you..." Karma said in a low tone, clearly displeased. He wrapped an arm under Nagisa 's waist and pulled him up from the bed, fitting the omega's body against his own. He thrusted up into him quickly, watching the omega lose himself. His eyelashes fluttered, lips parting sweetly as if also begging for Karma's cock.

"You're mine," Karma growled, nipping Nagisa's bottom lip. He kissed and dragged his lips along Nagisa's jaw, working his way harshly to his neck where he licked at the mating mark, drawing his tongue around it. He made work to darken Nagisa's neck with teeth and tongue marks, the omega's pants becoming louder.

"Ah...ahhnn... oh Karmaaaa!!... Please!" Nagisa begged, hand still tightly gripping the bedsheets. "They... I told them to stop-I'm... Ah, nghh...–yours j-just..."

Karma released him, watching him drop back down onto the bed. He grabbed the omega's legs and pushed them towards his chest, the other shuddered.

Nagisa's toes curled as Karma began a steady, hard pace, "Don't let anyone else touch you Princess... don't let them touch you... look at you..." He emphasized each word with a thrust, digging his fingers into Nagisa's slim legs. He wanted to eat Nagisa up, never let another lay eyes on him. He could only mark him until the other alphas knew to fuck off.

Nagisa cried and impossible loud sound as Karma suddenly came in him, knot swelling and locking Karma into the sweet heat.

Karma let Nagisa's legs fall to one side of his body, breathing heavily as he looked down at the omega. He pressed down enough to take Nagisa's  lips against his own and kissed him down onto the bed.. He rubbed Nagisa's back and smiled at his omega.

Carefully removing the cock ring from Nagisa, Karma watched him shudder as goosebumps appeared on the delicate skin. He took his cock in his hand and stroked Nagisa to come. The cum covered his chest and fell onto the sheets. Karma pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth.

"I-I'm all yours..." Nagisa breathed as he layed his head down to the other's shoulder before turning his head, seeking out Karma's lips for another kiss. The distress made Karma respond to him, kissing him comfortingly, running fingers through his hair.

"All mine..." Karma said with a growl before Nagisa slowly went to the land of dreams.

______________
A.N

SO, THE STORY I CO-WORKED IS DONE #RuinedTheSmutMoment

THE TITLE'S Forgotten Memories

OR JUST CHECK IT OUT AT HER OWN PROFILE Hetalia_Otaku_Weaboo

ENJOY