Chapter 11

"Now can you get me out of this chair?" I replied. She sighed. "Fine.." She went behind me and untied me.

I quickly got up and rubbed my hands. There  was a really bad rope burn. "Gosh...Why even kidnap me?"

Hanna laughed. "It was fun, and you will understand soon enough. Samuel though said you were a bit too heavy so I may lose a few pounds if I was you."

I stopped rubbing my hands. "Samueeelll?" I said stuttering. "Yes Samuel. He  is like my messenger boy and a loyal one at that. You can leave now you know. I suggest you can find your own way home."

I just stood frozen. Samuel was....Hanna bitch??

Gosh, who couldn't fall underneath her spell .I actually thought he was a cool guy....Now she wants me to go home.

"How far is my house from here?" She looked up from the mirror. "Just keep going straight and to your right will be your neighborhood. Have fun!"

Then she turned around and starting brushing her hair. This Witch .Gosh, I could slap her face into a wall !

I took one last  look at her and but she didn't even turn around so I went off into the night.

From her window, there were stairs going down so I quickly went down them. Mom would be so worried right now.

I knew I should have brought  my phone. I was on the landing in front  of her garage. I started to pace. What do I do know?

Not like I can walk again. I am not going to get kidnap again. As I was pacing I saw something shiny around the corner.

As I got a closer look, my jaw dropped .It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. A nice, sleek motorcycle.

It literally was shining in the moonlight. Plus there was a helmet there...

Did I mention that I love motorcycles??

Hanna instructions weren't that bad and I got home in half the time. I slowly pulled up to the driveway and cut off the engine. 

I took off the helmet and pulled the bike into the garage. Don't want anyone to steal my baby. I went into the house through the  garage door and saw that mom was sitting on the couch drinking wine.

"Mom...I am.." I said but she cut me off. "Aww honey, you're such a good girl helping Hanna out like that. She called me saying she needed you and you went to go help her. I am so proud of you."

Mom gripped me into this huge hug.  "Ummm. yeah, I did." I said not knowing what else to say. "And....she gave me a motorcycle...It was a homecoming gift." I said. Might as well explain why it is in the garage.

Mom just  hugged me harder. To the point where I couldn't breathe. "Okay, mom...can't breathe. Let go."

Mom laughed. "Sorry honey, okay, Go get some sleep. School tomorrow."

I let  go and I made my way to the bathroom.I was exhausted and just sat there are on the cold tiles

I guess Hanna looks after those who are "helping her",but she had another thing coming.

This was only the beginning.