Chapter 12

I slept for what seemed like a few seconds before  my alarm rang. Wake up !Wake up !Wake Up !

I groaned and got up to shut the thing up. It was time to go to school and face Hanna. How was I suppose to get Will if I was supposed to help him get back with Hanna? I mean it gives me an excuse to talk to him but I don't know.

I just stopped thinking about it and got dressed. After applying just a little makeup I went outside to catch the bus.

As I passing the garage though a thought came to me. Maybe I should take the motorcycle. I mean I would totally look cool driving into school but didn't want to attract unwanted attention .Hanna might just kidnap me again.

Well not like I care. I quickly ran back in and grabbed my leather jacket and put on the helmet outside. I sat down and grabbed the handle. The engine came to life. Aww, I loved that sound!

 I stopped for a little coffee on the way seeing how I would be early to school,but when I looked at the time it was almost 7:40.

Crap..I grabbed my helmet and sped through the streets.

God the busses were coming back and they were getting in my way. Finally, they moved and I made into the parking lot.

I cut the engine off  and got off. I took off the helmet as I was walking and I ran into something. "Ouch," I said rubbing my head.

When I looked up though I was so happy. It was Will! "I didn't know you ride a bike, Ally.Can I check it out?"

Will said like a guy totally not noticing  me. I mean I would too, the motorcycle is gorgeous but at least  look at me.

"Yeah,but I am kind of going to be late to class." Finally, he looked at me.  "No your not,Besides we have the same class just say you were volunteering with me at the library." "Umm yeah sure," I replied.

 He nodded his head and headed over to the motorcycle. He looked it over.  "Its totally cool, Samuel has one exactly like this, but his has this little mark right over..here" He ended quietly.

He headed over to where the handles were and as I looked over his shoulders I saw what he meant. There was Samuel's S.

Man, this was his bike, He must have left it at Hanna's house after he kidnapped me. Well, he deserved   it but how am I suppose to explain it to Will.

"Ohh yeah I guess..but I  just signed my last name. Sane you know so I just put an S." There that might explain it.I was just hoping Will would buy it.

I looked at him and finally I saw the angry pass his eyes. He laughed. "Well that's weird. Anyways come on lets get to class." He gabbed my hand and dragged me with him.

I mean I totally thought that was cute but can't let Hanna or one of her goons see me with him..yet.  

"Um Will,I said" gesturing toward our hands. He immediately let go and blushed. Aww, he looked so cute!!

"Oh,I'm sorry, It just comes.. naturally." he finally finished. I laughed. "Me too." I accidently said out loud .

 Damn...I didn't want to lead him on..not until I knew what Hanna knows. He blushes some more and then we just quietly walked to class together...without holding hands.

As we were about to reach the door Will stopped. I almost was about to run into him again. "Why did you stop?" He looked nervous.

"I am having this party at my house after today game and I was wondering if you would come." Party?Will? Hell yeah.

"Sure..just text me the address," I replied. "I don't have your number..." he said coolly. I laughed. "Yeah..here" as I handed my phone to him.

He dug in his pocket and gave me his and I put in my number. I quickly typed in my number. "All set?" I asked.

"Yup even took a picture of myself." He said as he handing me my phone. "Sorry, didn't take one of me." He laughed.

"No problem I 'll get one right know." He said as he snapped a picture and I  was blinded by light.

"Hey man not fair! I wasn't even ready." I said trying to grab the phone. He laughed and kept on moving it out of my reach.

I laughed and tried to grab it but he just kept laughing and not letting me get it.

Then someone opened the door and if my day couldn't get any worse it was Hanna.