P.2 Chapter 38 (Sam's P.O.V)

I ran to the door and let them in. “Samuel! Your here. Great we have a little situation on our hands.”

            “Natalie  first.” said one of the muddy figures  not looking at me in my eyes. Hanna nodded. “Yeah, Natalie first. She needs help, her legs..”

            I looked down at Natalie legs and I could see the red blood flow in the mud. “I need a doctor!!” I yelled. “Here let me take her.”

Hanna and the other muddy figure gave me Natalie. “Please be careful!” Two of the muddy figures said pushing through and were by my side. “Please that our daughter.”

            I looked at Hanna. “Why were Natalie parents here?” Hanna shook her head.. “I’ll explain later..get her help.”

            Hanna led the other two muddy fugues to the dorms mostly likely to wash off.

Finally the doctor arrived with the medics and they took Natalie. Her parents kept on crying.

            “It’s going to be okay.” I said comforting them. They tried to wipe the tears but mud just got more on there face. “We owe so much to Ally..” said Natalie mom.

            That  when it hit me.. Ally wasn’t here. “Go ahead with your daughter, Wash up. We will try everything we can to get her better.”

            They nodded and followed the doctor while I went to get Lucas…Something wasn’t right here.

            I found him at the  docking station. “Lucas we have a problem!” I yelled over the machines and he turned to look at me.

            “What did you say?” he yelled. “A problem!” I yelled back. His face got serious and he stopped what  he was doing.

            He  made his way to me and I filled him in on what had happens as  we made our way toward Hanna dorm.

            “You say Ally isn’t with them?” Lucas asked. I shook my head. This was bad. We had made it to Hanna dorm and I knocked.

            “Come in if your Samuel!” I could Hanna yell. I opened the door and there sat Hanna with her mother.

            “Helen what are you doing here?” asked Lucas who was looking at the bathroom who someone else was also in.

            “Helping my daughter get out of my father reach. We barley made it out.” She said fanning  herself.

            “Where exactly is your niece then?” asked Lucas. The room went silent and Hanna and Mrs. Todd  both stopped what they were doing and looked down at the floor sad.

            The bathroom door opened and I almost thought it was Ally but it wasn’t, she looked older.  

            “My daughter is with my pyscho,maniac, bastard father.”