Introduction

Hello, my name is Ilsa. I'm 16 years old. I love adorable puppies, and enjoy playing online games, and chatting with people from different countries, cultures and backgrounds from all over the world. I send them letters, and it would be rare to find me sitting on my computer and mashing the buttons to win a video game. It's more fun that way. I spend most of my time reading and doing some community service every now and then. Its nice to help this world, even if it is a small and simple job. I try and write a few stories or poems here and there, and enjoy spending time with my friends at the park or in the public library. I enjoy giving and spreading happiness to anyone and everyone.  I dislike anything that has a negative impact on myself and like to stay far away from it and licorice. 

I'd like to tell you something. 

I was never like this. 

I never went outside and did any of those things.

I always locked myself out of reality, because I was so caught up in virtual reality. 

I'd like you to meet Ilsa, a 15 year old girl who spends her life online rather than painful reality, and she's my past self. 

----

Read about the life of a young teenager who's world is completely wrapped up in the virtual aspects of life. 

Here is The Internet's Shadow.

-M