The Room

I've never felt this lifeless. I had no thoughts, no worries, no regrets, no feelings at this point. My back is starting to kill me, my hand is starting to ache and my eyes burn when I blink. It didn't matter, it will go away. I'd never imagined that I'd stay like this for a long time, its usually for short periods of times.

Tristan was streaming, and I was watching him play. He was discussing the new updates on the game he was playing. I was enjoying, watching him play, commentating on what he was doing, pissing him off when he did anything wrong. It was fun. but dear god I was extremely tired.

'Look who's enjoying her time.'

Leave me alone, I want to watch Tristan without being constantly disturbed about a new notification or something.

'Well, you should check. I'm not telling you to respond this time, just check.'

Fine, later. Watching this livestream is way more important than checking on notifications, at the moment.

Whilst watching Tristan fail miserably at finishing a boss level, I can feel my eyelids getting heavier, and the headache I've been having getting much more worse. I can see slowly see darkness flooding my vision, and I can feel that I'm slowly losing my consciousness.

'Stay awake.'

I can't.

'Force yourself to stay awake Ilsa.'

I can't.

'Ilsa.'

That was the last thing I heard before plummeting into darkness.

--

I see and feel myself falling into a deep and dark hole. The wind is flying past me, my heart rate has significantly increased, my breathing pattern has changed, and looking down, seems like an endless dark pit of nothingness. I turn myself to see where I fell from, there's a small light and it's getting dimmer and dimmer until I'm completely shrouded in darkness. I don't know when I'm going to reach the bottom, its too dark too see anything.

After sometime, I could feel myself falling faster, my heart rate and breathing have increased faster. I'm panicking. Am I going to reach the end? I can see a small ray of light, getting brighter. Is this it?

The light is getting brighter and brighter. The ray is growing. I see nothing but the light ahead of me.

It's so close. I try and reach out for it, as if it were my only hope to escape this never ending loop of falling.

I'm close, I can see daylight.

I'm reaching.

.

.

.

What happened?

I jolt up from my position, I find myself in an empty room, the walls are covered in white paint. It smells like it's been recently painted. I'm sitting on a metal chair and there's another one opposite to me, and I believe I was asleep on the table. There's a black door behind the opposite chair. My hands feel really sore and slightly heavy. I look down to see they're...cuffed?

The door swings open, revealing a person wearing all black; black jeans, black sneakers, black hoodie, black mask, this person even wore black gloves but they had white stains on it. This person is carrying a big paint brush, and a bucket of white paint.

"Hi there." She speaks

"...uh, hi?"

"You must be really confused as to what's happening right now. Don't worry though, I'll let you in on what's happening. I have to finish this job first, but you can ask me questions."