Meet Lisa and Yash

I've made a new friend, she stays with me most of the time, talks to me when I needed to, eats with me when I want to, literally she's with me everywhere I go. Funny part is, she rather looks like me, the difference is that she has onyx eyes, and I have hazel eyes. The way she walks, talks, eats, everything is identical. It's like I've found a walking mirror, and I've been talking right at myself, sort of. This new friend's name is Lisa. She may act and look like me but truth to be told, she's the biggest prick I know, probably the only irritating person I know. She's like a louse, she's hidden somewhere within me, but can be very annoying. If she multiplied herself, it would be a huge problem for me.

For the most part, she doesn't say nor do much when I'm on the internet and I actually enjoy when she isn't disturbing me. But when I want to take a break or if I want to eat, she tells me on what I may miss out and it's a daily struggle. She's been showing and informing me about new game releases, talking about who's been posting new statuses or posts and what's been new on the Internet. Most of the time I actually agree with her on not taking that break or that I didn't need to eat, and I don't mind it but she's always asking me to go online more, not that I don't like going online, it's just that I feel that it gets too much at times. But I don't let that get to my head, I usually just shrug it off.

'Ilsa come on, go and check if that celebrity you like a lot is replying you back'

I haven't completed my homework due tomorrow and I'm tired, I'll check tomorrow.

'Come on, I know you want to. Just do it, man.'

Lisa, I want to sleep.

'Fine...but you'll miss the summer sale, which is 50% off on ALL games.'

...all games?

'Each and every one that's in store.'

...what's the time?

'I don't know but who cares! Just start adding games to your cart.'

I don't know what time it is and she's asking me to shop for games. Not that I don't want to, I don't want to blow off all my money in one night. Maybe just this once, then I'll sleep.

After shopping for some games online, I asked how long did I take for shopping and Lisa told me it has been over 3 hours and school starts in about 2 and a half hours.

WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME LISA?

'You were shopping, and I didn't want to disturb you.'

...Next time, please tell me to stop.

'Okay, now look at this post your friend posted!'

I want to sleep. Let me sleep.

'But—'

No But-s, let me sleep.

'...fine.'

I was expecting her to retort back with some excuse, but she didn't which surprised me for the most part. It gets really annoying when she doesn't listen to me.

--Hours later--

I was late for school and I missed the bus, so I had to ask my father to drop me to school.

"Why are you late today, Ilsa? You're usually early." He asked with a hint of anger.

"I woke up late." I replied hoping that he wouldn't ask questions.

"Why?"

"I was busy doing school work." I lied.

"What was so important about it?"