Chapter One

Wandering in these woods will change me forever. I can never go back to everyone who has rejected me from their life. 

    It all started when I first turned 16 and I haven't shifted into my wolf form. I'll never forget that day my entire pack tried to kill me. Their words still haunt me. "You weak bitch. You're no pack member of mine", shouted the alpha as he injected me with wolfs bane . My mom and dad both looked so ashamed of themselves for having such a weak pup as they watched me getting tortured by their leader. Even the one I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with didn't love me. "I knew something was wrong with her as soon I laid eyes on that whore."

  All I remember before I was knocked out was screaming for someone to save me or to put me out of my misery.

    When I woke up in the old dusty cell, the dumb ass guard left the keys right in front of the bars. I laugh at his stupidity on the inside and outside.

    I scanned the place like a detective looking for any other asshole that tries to kill me. It's not my fault I didn't shift. Hell, they should blame my parents. They're the ones that have done the deed... If you know what I mean....

    As soon as I twisted the rusty key from the lock, I smelled someone coming. My trembling pale fingers opened the slightly cold metal bar and ran as fast as I could. "Hey! Get back here!" I looked back at him with a smirk. "Fuck your chicken strips" 

I'm going to get in so much trouble if I get caught. I was running so fast I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. My leg started hurting again from my dad stepping on it and kicking it so many times but I have to stay strong. I need to be free.

 Axle spotted me first. He shifted into his wolf form ready to attack. oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. What do I do? Should I try to outrun him? Get my ass kicked? I'll just wing it.

I ran without looking back. I was somewhere in the woods. It was kinda creepy just to only hear the crickets and birds cawing in the air but I think I lost them because Axle gave up.