Chapter Two

It's been 3 days since I have left my "pack". There hasn't been a sight of anyone, which I'm thankful for.

I used my shirt to wrap around my bleeding arm. It's been so difficult to sleep without food and the fast healing of a werewolf. I wish I had mine sometimes.

To know that someone cares for you and loves you for who you are. I crave for my mate to be close to me and a family that loves me.

" Quit thinking like this. You're fine!" I say to myself. But am I?

.
.
.

I woke up to the smell of smoke. My eyes jolted wide open. I grab what I can carry and go to see what it is. I'm curious about every little thing. It's a terrible habit that I can't break from. What if it's them again? My heart starts beating faster as I get closer. I see boot prints leading to the area where the smoke is.
There is some kind of fort thing with a guy that looks a little older than me sleeping in a chair. Snap! I look down but surely enough I'm hanging from a god damn tree...

"Well well well.. What do we have here?" The guy that has this bad boy look to him is aiming a gun at me. What's that smell? It smells so amazing I could cry. My wolf is trying to tell me something but I'm more worried about getting shot right now. Curse me and fuck me sideways. "Uh-h hello there, can you get me down please?" I ask trying not to scream my head off until someone gets me down. "Why would I do that sweetheart?
Who are you and why are you here?" His voice makes me feel something, it's like listening to your favorite song "I believe that is none of your business asshole now get me down before I kill you."

He smirked and shot at the rope. Within seconds I was on the ground. As soon as I felt like I was alive again from hitting the dirt, I ran as fast as I could before he tried to get me. Without looking back, I can feel his eyes burning into my back.

 Why was I feeling weird back there? I don't know. I just have to sleep. Hanging upside down is tiring.

As soon as I got back to my little hideout, there were raccoons eating the berries I had found. "Hey those are mine ya filthy animals!" I threw the closest thing I could find and thankfully it was a stick. I chucked it in their direction and they finally scurried off. Thank goodness they're gone. As soon as I sat down my stomach growled as if I haven't eaten in weeks which was kind of true. I hadn't a proper meal in a long time. Oh well. I'll look for something tomorrow I think as I drift off to sleep.