Chapter Three

It is definitely past midnight right now. I can't focus on anything, feeling like everything is finally crashing down on me. How can people be so cruel? The only thing I can remember where I've truly done something horrible was when I broke my mom's china dishes and it wasn't even my fault! Damn bastard... I know I am a good person. I would do anything to put a smile on a strangers face. I can't help myself. I wish I had somebody to talk to. I'm tired of putting on this act for myself. I can't wear the mask forever. Not even to convince myself.

       I know I have a wolf, I can feel her trying to talk to me but it just doesn't happen. Maybe she feels my pain too.Everyone has a point where they don't want to try anymore. I mean, my mate rejected me not too long ago. I tried so hard to get him to love me. I failed. And I can feel all of the hate everyone feels towards me. Hell, that douche that aimed a gun at me would be kind of nice to talk to right now. I hate sitting here feeling this horrible fear of the pack doing their best to find and kill me. I hate being alone.

      Thinking long and hard about this, while freezing my tits off in the rainy forest, my dumb ass decided to go back to where The Guy is. I know what you're thinking, "Are you stupid? You're gonna get your ass shot!" Well, I don't like being alone so, suck it!!! Besides.. who knows what will happen?

       The smell of rain calmed me down as I wondered off into this muddy bunch. Hearing birds chirping as the rain vanished and out came the sun makes me feel like I'm in a fairy tale. I feel free, nothing will harm me, Alex. Alex the pineapple bitch.

      "Guy, where are you?" I shout. I regret this but maybe, I have a better chance of surviving with him. I don't think I could stay away from him anyway.. The Guy has been on my mind ever since I got back from here last night. It was the main reason I couldn't get some shut eye. Asshole.. Who does he think he is? I don't even know him. 

      Oh great. I'm right in front of his fort. I call out softly one more time and out comes The Guy with a half eaten apple in his left hand. "H-hi um, can I come in?" He just looked at me like I had two hands. Oh

Right

I do... I meant two heads

      I'll take it he said yes so I'm going to sit and wait until he says something. The chair creaked as I sat on it. Looking down at my feet, then messing with my hair, the bastard kept watching and eating away at the apple. Ten minutes later of staring at each other, he spoke up. "Who are you?" I watch his lips as he chews. "I'm Alex.. Nice to meet you." I hoarsely say as I hold out my hand. He handed me the apple and stud up. That moron....