Time To Explain To The Brother

"Shit." I heard Jayden mutter.

I opened my eyes to see Will standing there holding on to the door frame, almost panting, his glare direct to Jayden.

"Will, it's n--"

"Save it, Khrys." He muttered, not looking at me once.

"No, Will, listen to her-"

"You screwed my sister!" Will roared.

"Will!" I cried as he ran forward.

Next thing I knew kitchen essentials went flying and John ran in, trying to get my brother off of his son.

Jayden wimpered as Will's adrenaline took over.

"Will! Stop it!" I screamed, smashing my palm into his face, pushing him away. But he didn't stop. He kept coming back, defeating me.

He scrambled towards a petrified Jayden, flying his fists into his ribs.

"William!" John roared.

Soon enough, everyone was in the kitchen, trying to rip Will off of Jayden.

Once we had finally succeeded, Will fell to the floor, rocking back and forth as he sobbed. "She's just a baby, she's just a baby!" He sooked.

I crouched down, raising my arm to his shoulder. "Things happen. I never wanted you to get famous because I was scared you'd forget about us. But mum and dad supported you and that was enough, and looked what happened to you! It all worked out perfectly even though you left me behind for years, Will. If anything this baby might even bring us closer, if you accept it."

"Wait... You're pregnant?!" Lucy came in.

I cringed.

"Uh... Yeah."

"Surprise surprise guys!" Jayden spoke tiredly, faking enthusiasm.

The whole room went silent.

Awks.

"Khryssie..." Will looked at me, looking disappointed, maybe even disgusted, in me.

"Will?" I asked for forgiveness, and acceptance through the sincerity and almost sob in my voice

He just shook his head.

"Wait 'till mum and Chloe find out!"

"Will! Please! Don't tell them just yet!"

He just shook his head again, standing up and walking out, for us all to soon hear the front door open and slam.

"Shit." I muttered so quietly, almost inaudable.

"Sweetheart, it's okay." Kerry picked me up as my silent sobs started to grow.

Everyone was so quiet, which made everything so much worse. But I tried not to blame them, I knew they probably didn't know what to say anyway.

But now I knew I was in trouble. If mum found out, she'd disown me more than she already has, and I've already ruined everything with my sister. She always had 'high standards' and expected a lot in me throughout the times when we were growing up. She would never let me wear a skirt higher than the tip of my knee, never let me talk lazily and kept my posture up. Even when my mother said I could get my belly pierced when I turned 14, she wouldn't let me. Will always had it easy. She didn't fuss at him like she did against me because he was about 2 feet taller and I think it may also connect with the fact that they were closer in age.

I didn't live at home and I hadn't since my father had died about six months ago, and I'd lived with Jayden in his apartment from then on. No one wanted me because I was 'too hard to handle', 'too hard to keep a grip on'. They even blamed me for my father's heartattack because I was so 'stressful beyond measure', that I was 'twisted, and crazy.'

Now when I think of the words my own family had drowned upon me, I think to myself it's no wonder as to why I'm so messed up. The youngest in my family got the blame for everything because the eldest 'always knew better.'

I can't think of a time when I belonged, apart from the good times I held with my father and brother.

But everything has changed now, I'm just hoping my short temper can keep me with my true feeling family, Jayden's family.

Kerry took me in her arms and hushed me softly as I cried. I just balled like I was trying to make a bath up. That was all that was left in me apart from the little growing human.

"You stay here no matter what. We'll be here until that damn kid graduates, and I don't care if you want that or not." Kerry spoke into my ear, as everyone let out a small chuckle. It made the atmosphere clearer.

Soon, before I knew it, I'd been released from Kerry's heartfelt grip and soon in everyone else's.

I'd never felt such a mixed emotion in my entire life. Happiness and warmth, but at the same time fear and frustration, even confusion.

And... Maybe even the slightest bit of excitement, who knows what was bound to happen, good or bad, the anticipation and adrenaline I was holding from what was bound to come, now that I knew Jayden's family was on my side, was almost uncontainable.