Our Little Secret

The next day I was discharged from the hospital wing with Sirius at my side. I could not stop thinking about last night and how Sirius and I kind of had a moment. I enjoyed it and I think he did as well. The reason I know this is because we walked out of there holding hands.
       I never really thought of myself of as that kind of person but right now I did not care. I kinda liked it. I guess that's how it started, Sirius and me. We didn't even tell anybody.
        I had less nightmares. I mean, I still had them but...less. I had them about 3 times a week. Same thing every time. The attack. It also ends the same. With Sirius singing to me and kissing me before I fall asleep.
         Every morning when I would wake up I would see Sirius's smiling face staring back at me. We would get ready for our classes and go down to meet prongs down at breakfast. I would get padfoot his morning coffee like I did every morning.
        They both decided to skip classes and spend the day together. They headed down toward the courtyard and sat under the big oak tree. Sirius strokes my face. Our eyes met and so did our lips.
         Little did I know that from a few floors up snape was staring at us with an evil thought running through his mind. "I wonder what would happen if James found out?"