Hello, Mr. Moon

Stop! Sirius! Stop! I yelled, but Sirius still kept moving. He wouldn't stop until he found Snape.
    Once he spotted him he ran over to him and punched him square in the face. Snape's nose started to bleed but Sirius did not stop. He kept punching him over and over. I kept yelling at him to stop. It took me and James to get him off.
      James calmed Sirius down and started to talk to him about what had happened while I took Snape up to the hospital wing.
    I looked at Snape and asked him "Why?" He looked at me and with a devilish smile he replied "Why not?"
    That's when I also punched Snape in the face. That time I broke his nose.

Sirius's POV

     My mind was racing. I wanted to kill that little bastard. James kept talking and there were words coming out of his mouth but nothing was making sense. I just nodded and let him continue.
      Eventually Remus came back and he told me that he broke Snapes nose. I actually laughed at that. I was proud of him in a way. That's also when I remembered that the full moon was tonight.

Remus's POV

     Full moon. God, why? I always hated it. It was always the same. Pain, pain, and more pain.
      The look on Sirius's face said that he remembered too. As well as James. The rest of the day they were treating me as if I wasn't going to live to see tomorrow. Who knows I may not, but one can only hope.
         As the end of the day drew nearer, my heart rate sped up. I knew what was coming and I dreaded every single bit of it.
         The time came when I went down to the whomping willow and crawled into the shrieking shack. I transformed and came out with a few deep gashes across my chest and cuts on my arms and face but I have had much worse.
           I could not take the pain much longer and soon fell into an unconscious sleep.