CHAP.7 & DON'T MISS THE A/N

After staring dumb-founded at the crowd for some time, Lia felt somebody tug at her arm. It was a little girl.

Hm, I used to have a sister like that, she thought emotionless.

"Hello, you play really pretty'" the girl said shyly. Lia smiled at her warmly.

Then suddenly," Oh my god Lia! Where did you learn that. You must teach me. It was beautiful." Evan began to talk rapidly but Lia stopped him.

"Evan I need to talk to you, um, somewhere private." She added in a whisper.

Evan looked puzzled. "uhh, sure."

Grabbing Evan's hand she made her way out of the crowd and out of the store. They rushed out of the mall. Together they walked back to their park, where they first met. All this time an uncomfortable silence hung in the air. At last, when they reached their meeting point, they were both winded. Panting they sat on the grass

"Evan, I need to tell you something." "No, Lia, can I go first?" Evan insisted, giving his puppy-dog-eye. Lia possibly couldn't resist that.

She relented, "okay, but not for long."

"Lia, today was one of the best days of my life. Even though, I barely know, I have this crazy instinct that I can trust you. Today, I woke up believing it was going to be one of my most boring days of my life, But thanks to you, it turned out to be an awesome miraculous day where I got closer with such an amazing person. I think what I want to say is that Thank you."

Evan's speech had melted Lia's urgency from her mind. She stared at her transfixed.

" No Evan, thank you." Lia managed out.

As each second passed, The atmosphere seemed to get more and more charged. Evan's dark onyx eyes stared into Lia's sea green ones. Though they didn't notice it, they were slowly starting to lean in closer. Their eyes pierced through each other, right through their souls.

Suddenly Lia found herself two inches away from evan. The charge between them was getting stronger and stronger. Lia's mind had become blank, gooey like. Her hands inched slowly towards Evan's face when suddenly a shrill yell pierced the air.

"Get your hands off my boyfriend, you b*tch"

A/N: (Don't miss)

Hey guys the chapter is short,I know but oooooh a cliffie.

Anyways I really made this notice so that we all could be notified about two remarkable people who left us due to cancer. I may be a little late, I want to pay my respects whatsoever.

First, me being a potterhead,I want to pay my respect to the deceased Alan Rickman, popularly known for playing the role of Severus Snape. He was one heck of an actor and I hope we will always remember him.

Last but not the least, I wan to pay my respects to David Bowie, that miraculous singer who succeeded in astonishing us in each of his albums. More astonishing was his outfit, which though bizarre , was unique, as was his mesmerizing eyes. He is exceptional and cannot be possibly be compared to.

Both of these people are legends in real life. Trust me,That is really hard to find.

The above quote is dedicated to all the potterheads and the David Bowie fans.

Never forget these remarkable men.

Bye :)