Chapter three :)

Mirrins POV

Last night was a lot of fun, the guys really make me forget about anything that worries me and I get along well with all of them.

Today I woke up from a text from Josh,
J-Hey you up? Do you want something to eat??
M-Yeah I'm up and no thank you I'm never hungry in the morning!

I rolled over on to my stomach and lay like that for a couple minutes then decided to get up.

The cold air made me desperately want to jump back into bed but I knew if I did I wouldn't get back out so I went to the toilet. I jumped in a quick shower, and brushed my teeth and hair and got ready.

I was wearing my grey Jack Wills hoodie with the sleeves rolled up a tiny bit, black topshop jeans and my hair was messily thrown into a high ponytail. (Media)

I grabbed my phone from underneath my pillow and jogged downstairs to the kitchen where I knew Josh was.

"Hello" I said as I saw Josh, Vikk and JJ round the table on their phones, "Morning" Vikk greeted me. "Is this phone club" I joked sitting next to Vikk. "No Mirrin this is cool club" Josh kidded which made me giggle abit.

I noticed that Simon wasn't with them the second I walked in the kitchen, "Where's Simon, He still asleep?" I assumed. "No he's gone to get us food, I know you said you didn't want anything but I told him to get you a sandwich" Josh said his eyes still locked on his screen "Awe okay thanks"

15 minutes later and Simon walked through the door, "Hey everybody" he shouted from the front door. Josh, JJ and Vikk looked up from there phone as Simon walked in with the bag.

"Finally, did you fucking walk to Costa?" JJ moaned, "Just be fucking grateful I went for you" Simon quickly replied with. Josh sat the sandwich in front of me on a plate "Thank you!" I said to Josh and then to Simon "See JJ you should be more like Mirrin" Simon smirked at me I looked at JJ and smiled.

{skip to after eating}

We had all finished eating and I'm glad Josh got me something because I realised that once I was eating it that I was actually hungry, because I'm always really busy with either work or Uni I managed to train my mind and stomach to stop feeling hunger.

I have uni in an hour anyway so I went upstairs to get my bag ready. I packed my notes, pens and pencils and my folders, I didn't bother with a jacket because it didn't look cold and there where only a few grey clouds so I winged it.

It takes me 45 minutes to get to uni because I had to walk from the house to the train station then from the train station to Uni which was a 30 minute walk, so I was just gonna head now.

I walked down the stairs to Josh's room, I knocked the door "Come in" I heard him say so I walked in he was sat on his computer editing, "I'm going to Uni, I'll be there until 4:30pm so I'll see you then" I stood at his door frame, "do you want me to drive you?" He asked, "Nah I'm leaving my car so that I can get some fresh air" I laughed then said goodbye and left.

{Skip to being at Uni}

I headed for my last lecture of the day. I don't really like Uni but I know that if o want a good job then Uni is the best option for me. I can't imagine doing all this work to get into Uni to just leave without any benefits.

I was always the smart one in my year in high school, that's why people bullied me...well that and because of my acne, glasses and I wasn't the prettiest year 11. I didn't have any friends either, only Josh but he had his own guy friends he spoke to me in school but more out of school when we where at home and stuff. Our parents are super close so we where sort of made to be friends.

"Okay and I'll see you on Monday" my lecturer said as I snapped out of my day dream. I collected all my stuff and shoved it into my bag and started to head back to the house, literally as I stepped out the building it started to spit down with rain and before I knew it it was bucketing down and I was drenched.

I sat down on the train, thank god my bag was waterproof otherwise it would have been 'goodbye a years worth of Chemistry and Biology notes'. My face was dripping and my makeup was no longer where it should be however I knew I still had to walk back to the sidemen house so I didn't even bother fixing it.

'Don't wear a jacket, it won't rain' I said to myself reminiscing the thoughts I had earlier as I walked home still getting soaked.

Finally after what seemed like a two hour walk I walked into the sidemen house, the heat hit me like wave. I heard voices coming from the kitchen, 'these guys are never out of there' I thought to myself.

I walked in and they all just looked at me and laughed, I was drained of energy so I just let them laugh.

"It's raining outside by the way" I said to them making a horrible wet situation a tiny bit better, they laughed again.
"Weather man lied he said there would be sunshine" Simon chimed in, "it's definitely not sunny out there" I emphasised on the not.

"I have work tonight anyway so I'm going to go get ready for that" I sighed grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge, "Do you ever stop?" Josh asked as I walked out "Nope" I popped the 'P'

Josh's POV

I watched Simon as he watched Mirrin leave, Personally I think Simon likes Mirrin but I don't think she sees it because Mirrin always thinks less of herself, she doesn't realise that she's pretty and got a good personality because her whole life she has let people tell her she isn't good enough even her parents. If I'm being honest Simon would be great for her because I know he would treat her great.

"What age is Mirrin" Simon asked once she had definitely reached her room, "19, why?" I said to him "I was just wondering" I looked over at JJ who raised his eyebrows and smirked, "Yeah you where just wondering" JJ said as he left the kitchen. "JJ what are you talking about I don't like Mirrin in that way!" He said standing up "Yep Okay Simon whatever you say" JJ teased from upstairs.
___________________________
I thought I would end that chapter there because I think it would be boring to go on and write about work and that hahaha :) I know it's been pretty boring so far but I'm not sure what I'm going to do just yet so you might need to wait a couple of chapters until things get better. Anyway I have a math test tomorrow on triangles and Pythagoras and I'm going to do terrible I can just tell :/

QOTC- Where are you from? :))
Answer- I'm from Scotland which is in the UK!!

P.S make sure you vote for this chapter and answer the QOTC in the comments ;)