Chapter sixteen :)

A month later!

Mirrins POV

Today I'm moving out the sidemen house and into the same apartment place as Harry and Cal, I'm so excited. I've been buying furniture for a month now, and I get the keys in an hour.

Me and Simon have barely spoke since the Emma thing I'm going to try end things today on a positive note, if he's lucky he might get a hug goodbye. Josh, Vikk and Simon are helping me move all my stuff so I'll maybe try speak to him after that.

***

Me and Josh hauled the last box into my place. "I actually love it in here it's so nice" I said looking out the window, "Yeah it is really nice, and you next door to Harry and the Cals" Josh said standing next to me.

It was quite late it was 9pm and we had literally had nothing to eat yet, "What do you guys want to eat? I'm quite hungry" I asked, they all looked up from the instructions of the table they were building, "Pizza" Josh said shortly followed by an agreeing Simon and Vikk, "Okay Pizza it is" I laughed "Dominos?" I asked already knowing the answer, "Mirrin dos you need to ask that" Vikk joked, "I'll phone it now"

{time skip to food being here}

The buzzer went and I ran down stairs to get the food. When I walked back in Simon, Vikk and Josh stood up so quick. I got glasses out for everyone and they started eating.

"Here's £20 for the pizza" Simon, Josh and Vikk handed me £20 each as they where leaving. "What no don't be stupid, I bought it for you guys as a thank you" I smiled handing it back "Anyway the pizza wasn't £60" I laughed. "Well thanks for the pizza then" Vikk said they all smiled. "Bye Guys" I gave Vikk and Josh a hug but Simon had already turned around, "Simon?" I cleared my throat and laughed he turned around. "You helped as well so you get a Mirrin hug" I stood with my arms held us and he reluctantly walked over.

I embraced him in a hug which felt really nice, it was good to spend the day with Simon, although we weren't alone it was still nice. He's still really funny especially when he's with Vikk and Josh. Am I falling him for him again? It was just one mistake I can't hold him against it forever.
________________________________
Quite a short little chapter! Don't worry guys there will be romance soon I'm just trying to make this story quite long and to do that you need complications ;)) If you liked this chapter make sure you vote for it, it honestly makes me smile when I come in watt pad and see that I have a notification wether is a comment of vote :)))))) (I really love comments)

Qotc- what's your favourite flavour of sweet??

Answer- my favourites are Lime, Lemon and Orange! OMG I live orange flavoured things <3

Thanks for reading