Chapter twenty-one :)

Mirrins POV

Last night I over reacted so much and I feel horrible, so I decided to text Simon.

M- Hey Si, sorry about last night I don't know what I was on about and I completely over reacted :(( xx

After I hit send a weight was lifted from my shoulders and I decided to get out of bed and get ready.

After I was out the shower I checked my phone again and there was still no answer from Simon, he's either still annoyed at me or he just hasn't seen my message yet. I'm hoping he just hasn't seen it yet.

I made myself some breakfast which consisted of yoghurt with fruit and a cup of green tea, then I went and got ready.

I dried my hair and flung it up in a messy ponytail, I didn't even bother with makeup or contacts so I just put my glasses on and decided I was going to have a chill movie day. I put my Nike grey leggings on and my black adidas hoodie on, got covers from my room and sat on my living room couch watching keeping up with the Kardashians.

Half way through an episode my phone lit up, it was a text back from Simon.

S- It's okay I forgive you I suppose 😒😂 what you doing today? xx
M- We both knew you would forgive me ;) I'm currently sitting on my couch watching kuwtk, if you want to join me?? 🙏🏼 xx
S- Okay, I need to go for a shower but after that I'll come over xx
M- That's a plan :D xx

I'm happy I sorted things out with Simon but I need to learn to control my anger and not jump to conclusions.

*** knock at the door ***

I jumped off the couch and walked to the presuming it was Simon.
"Oh hi" I answered the door and it wasnt Simon, it was a dark haired guy about my age.
"Oh shit, sorry, wrong door. Do you know where Harry lives?" The guy smiled. I smiled back taking a step out of my apartment so I could point to Harry's door.
"It's that one there, two doors down"
"Thank you so much, I'm Josh by the way. Me and my friend Joel moved in today and Harry and the Cals are our friends" I shook his hand, "I'm Mirrin, it was nice meeting you."

He smiled, thanked me again before leaving to the correct door. I shut the door as he left and felt guilty. I found him really attractive and sweet which is bad because I have Simon but what I have with Simon is different, better, we connect.

Just as I was about to sit down again the doorbell rang and this time it was Simon.

"Simon!!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck "Mirrin!" He said copying me. I leaned back from the hug and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Oooo you smell nice" I said separating from him before leading him further into my apartment. "Thanks but you look nice."  I batted my eyelashes and cheekily smiled before resuming back to my position before Simon was here.

He joined me on the couch and we cuddled the rest of the day but I still felt guilty. I couldn't get that Josh guy out of my mind.
________________________________
Decided to bring TheBurntChip into it because I just loveeeee him!! Also I'm super jealous of my brother because he's in Las Vegas right now and I've always wanted to go to America, he promised he'd bring me back some sweets or 'candy' as they call it so I'm excited for that. How has everyone's day been, mine has been okay, it was quite boring though because it's the spring break and my mums working so she can't do anything with me :((

Thanks for reading