Chapter twenty-four :)

Two chapters in one night, very lucky :) haha

My alarm buzzed at 10pm waking me up from one of my worst sleeps ever. I got out of bed quickly and got changed and showered before scanning the place to make sure I wasn't leaving anything special behind.

Before I left I needed to say goodbye to Cal and I needed to tell him to say good bye to everyone else for me which he promised he would.

Eventually my taxi pulled up outside my place and I dragged my suitcase in, "Where you heading?" The loud taxi driver spoke. "London Airport" I said through the slot in the window.

***

I checked my suitcases in and sat with my carry on luggage waiting for my flight to get called. Everything seemed to be taking an extremely long time.

Simons POV

After last night I feel terrible, I don't know why I felt the urge to be mean to Mirrin. I love her and I let her slip out of my grasp. She tried and I was to worried about myself and how she had kept a secret about me when she was just shocked herself.

I looked at my phone, the phone read 11am. I was already ready so I quickly shoved my shoes on and headed for the door. I drove to the airport as fast as I could considering the speed limit so that maybe I could catch her before she leaves. I have no hope that she will even want to talk to me, I mean why would she.

I made my way to her terminal and to where she should be waiting to board her flight. No one was there besides an old couple and a family of about five. I looked around to see if she had went to the vending machines in the room but nothing.

"Excuse me have you seen a girl, really pretty, long brown hair? She should be on this flight!" I spoke to the old couple. "No sorry dear" they said looking scared because I had approached them so panicky.

This is my own fault. I can't blame anyone else but myself for this one. I need to just go home.

"Simon?" I heard a familiar voice speak as I walked out the terminal doors. I turned around and Mirrin was walking towards me. Happiness filled my body. "Mirrin, I thought I had missed your flight." She didn't look as happy as I felt. "What do you want?" She said clearly upset.

Mirrins POV

I had just came out the toilet when I saw what looked like Simon walk out of the terminal. I said his name and he turned around. He looked so happy to see me but I was serious about what I said last night.

"What do you want?" I said looking him dead in the eye, his happiness faded a little. "Mirrin I'm sorry for being a dick to you last night. I was thinking about myself and not what you want, I know you hate me and I accept that but I want you to know that your one of the only people I have had a relationship with that I have enjoyed spending time with."

"Simon I don't hate you, I hate no one but you treated me horribly for nothing. Okay I didn't talk to you about the Uni thing but I only found out earlier that day and we were with other people when I found out. I accept your apology but we will never be how we used to be and to be honest I think it's better if we don't keep in contact. I'm going to Scotland to get a new start. To be somewhere where nobody knows me and I can start fresh."

"Flight 473 is now boarding" the load speaker said.

I smiled slightly at Simon as I stood up and grabbed my bag. "Bye Si" I smiled again and walked away.

Simons POV

She was gone. If I hadn't have over reacted I could have spent my last couple of days with her having a good time instead of ignoring her.

I watched her board the plane and walk out of my sight. I stood up from the seat and walked out the airport. I got in my car and started the engine then my phone lit up it was from a text Mirrin.

Mirrin- I love you xx
________________________________
Ta-dah!!! All done. I think that was a really cute ending :)) I'm kinda sad it's finished and I lived writing this one and uploading it because a lot more people were commenting on this one whereas my last one not many people commented as much. I appreciate every single one of you who read any of this wether it was just the title or every boring chapter that I wrote :*

Thanks for reading