Something new?

I was scared, but how could I be anything else. I was alone, he left did he not? Everything was dark and I would be happy just to even see 1 person or monster...even flowey although I hate to say it. I was kinda wishing just go back to that same boring path I take each time. Weather its pacifist or neutral. I sat in flowers just blankly staring at the hands I call my own that I could barely see. About fifteen minutes had pasted before I heard him again or well felt him.. His hand gently stroked my hair playing with it. I immediately stood up.

 "Oh your alive..you were so still and quiet I was almost convinced!"

 I just stood there letting him talk and then he reached his arms over my shoulders basicaly leaning on me.

 "Let's say I have a purposal for you my dear?" 

He put his hands out before me and then a small red heart appeared.

 "You know what this is...that's right your soul! It seems I am soulless currantly...can you help out?" 

I froze for a second then responded my voice was weary I could just manage to push the words out. 

"Uh...what do you mean...what do you want exactly?" 

  He chuckled  and I could feel his mouth close to my neck as he said

 "Oh you talk, good! well can I use your soul? Dont worry I won't take it I just need to be in ur soul I guess.. Well I'll live in you...not in a sexual way of course! So what do you say?"

 I didn't want to do it but I was so bored I couldn't pass it up..so I said yes. Maybe I just wanted somebody I'd be able to talk to who understood resets, by the look of things it seemed he did.

 "Great! Well then I'll get to it!"