Toriels Chair, and Cold Air

It was now night time I guess, although I wasn't that tired considering I just has a nap. Chara yawned and continues to draw. For some reason watching him be so focused on something made me kinda admire him. To be honest I feel like he gets all the girls and just cheats on everybody. Looks are deceiving I guess. He turned to look at me every now and then. Now I was really curious. He saw me staring at him and stopped drawing. He turned his head our eyes locked, he took on a tone of voice slightly exhausted but sweet and soft.

"Your staring, see something you like..or you just tired too?"

"Oh uh..n-no I just well..you kept looking at me..and I'm curious about what your drawing.."

"You could just ask instead of staring like a stalker does"

I rolled my eyes and he gestured for me to come towards him, so I did so. I leaned on the arm rest of the chair and he showed me his sketch book.

"Wow your really good holy crap"

"Thanks I've been drawing a long time being dead you figure out hobbies..even if your just imagining drawing" he sighed.

He was drawing me the whole time...but with..chocolate on my face wait...did I have chocolate on my face that was the exact position I had been sitting in. 

"C-chocolate.."

"It's right there on your cheek" he gave a light laugh.

"Can you get it~" I used flirt. Bad idea on my part.

He licked the chocolate off my cheek and I froze up although I walked right into that I was only joking.. I was about to tell him it was a joke but then he cut me off telling me to sit in the chair with him. Out of the remaining fear I still had when it came to him I did as he said. The chair was big enough to fit both of us. He flipped through his sketchbook showing me different drawings and notes along with various scribbles and almost disturbing writing like pleas for help. Disregarding that looking at his art was relaxing. He turned to me as I leaned my head on his shoulder feeling rather drowsy. 

"You can sleep in my bed if you want it's probably more comfortable..I can sleep in the other one"

I looked up at him with a smirk

"So you are a nice guy then huh? How sweet of you sir prince" I had sarcasm in my voice and I rolled my eyes with a giggle.

"i can be a prince if you want although it's been a long time since"

I was a little confused on what he meant by its been a long time since...since what you've been a prince before, at what Disney land. He tossed the book on the floor next to the chair and pulled me into his lap. He was quiet strong which scares me a little bit and it's rather intimidating. He asked politely to kiss me. Who asks to kiss people? That's weird idk..I didn't say anything but I was curious so I gave a little nod. He pressed his cold lips against mine, he was so gentle.. I kinda liked kissing...he was the only person I had really kissed before. Other than maybe a froggit or something weird. I felt myself melt into the kiss I couldn't help but enjoy it even though I knew it was wrong for me to like a guy I had just met. Running out of breath we broke the kiss lightly panting. He had a smug look on his face. He wiped a bit of saliva from my lips with his thumb. As shallow as some people might think if he wasn't so good looking and sly I probably wouldn't have kissed him. I sat on his lap cuddling him the house fell dark after the fire burned out and i fell asleep on top of him soon after. I had probably been sleeping for a few hours until my eyes fluttered awake to him nibbling on my neck. I giggled from his attentions.

"T-that tickles stop!"

"Good."

 He continued adding his toung to it a bit giving kisses and bites to my neck. I let a small moan escape my lips and I shifted a bit. He stopped and stared into my eyes. His red eyes gave a soft glow and I could tell he was blushing. 

"Y-you m-moaned?"

I froze up I didn't expect him to get flustered and I didn't even know I could moan like that. 

"S-sorry.."

"No don't be it was..cute.....well...sexy...that isn't to forward right?"

I laughed shaking my head no. And he started kissing my neck again but more timidly. I felt like I've known him a long time or we've met before... Chara..the name flickered in my mind before I realized something. Most of genocide wasn't me doing it...it was some other guy...a different frisk but we met somebody at the end who was it? It had to be Chara had to! Was it the same Chara I was friends with three timelines ago? After genocide we did pacifist and got out of the underground me and him were close but..it couldn't be the same one. Geno frisk got jealous of me and charas friendship then reset and left. Then I did pacifist two more times now I'm here but...it's not the same Chara.

"Frisk you alright, you seem a little lost there?"

"Huh oh ya I'm fine k-keep going"

He started to get a little rough and he bit me rather hard. I felt his saliva drip down my neck and my body grew hot from his touch. He moaned as he chewed on my neck and kissed. He slowly licked up my neck and muttered.

"You taste delicious buttercup~"

BUTTERCUP!? It's official it's him the other Chara called me that all the time. But maybe all charas call frisk that...no...no I had to straight up ask him.

"Chara...were you the one with m-me and Geno frisk three timelines ago?"

He paused and looked up at me almost sadness seen in his eyes.

"You aren't mad are you?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because I left you after the reset and now I'm here touching you all sexual and junk" I blushed a bit.

" ...well I'm not mad but I didn't know you felt this way"

"Ive been wanting for this for awhile but I've been a ghost so I never could...I don't want to seem like I'm forcing myself on you."

"It's ok I felt the same way I guess..but I didn't think about it much because I couldn't do it anyway"

He resumed kissing me but this time with more passion and I whined as he nipped my neck. We kissed for hours and the night continued on. it was actually really cold in the ruins without the fire. Probably because Snowdin was right downstairs basically. His hands were like ice sliding over my waist which only made me moan more. He would break away every so often to whisper something dirty into my ear in a seductive tone. I felt my body getting hotter which warmed me up from the cold air. Eventually we ended up passing out and slept safe in each others arms in the coziness of Toriels chair.

Authors note:

So I know that it's a little rushed but I wanted a little make out thrown in there cuz SINZZZ but...we will get more romance lovey dovey stuff like first dates etc but just request scenarios you might want to see n junk and I might do it thanks for supporting me and love you ❤️

P.S This was totally not written for my bae Katie or anything..cuz charisk is otp and making out in chairs is awesome...if the chair is comfortable. Um....discard this last note plez.