A Body Built For 2

I only faintly could see his hands because of the glow my soul gave off. Now I can see him...all of him. Red glowing eyes, dark brown hair like mine, a smile carved into his face, a green sweater with a yellow stripe, rosie cheeks pale skin...brown jeans....he just stared at me..then the smile left his face. I actually thought he was...handsome...or something like that. His smile somehow, made me feel off though. His eyes made me feel almost like...I was being harassed like he could see me....I don't know word it other than I felt he was undressing me with his eyes. Such a sly smile he had...made me uncomfortable.. I asked why I couldn't see him before his response was somewhat disturbing..

"Well..because I control..and now I'm part of you...temporarily of course but none the less I own you. And you own me."

I didn't understand what he meant but then he started talking as we walked through the ruins..I stayed silent but it felt like he talked for hours, I kinda enjoyed hearing him speak. I still feared him in a sense maybe it's because he's taller than me...or maybe it's because he's so confident.

"You know about timelines...you know I know. You seem so uncomfortable. I assume that's my doing, it's the way I look at you...you are all like that, then again your the same person as all of them. They loved  me oh so much, but you...I have feeling you won't be as easy as them. By now they would've already be hanging off every word I spoke, you though...you are different. I like different!"

What he just said...I..don't know what to think...was he saying he's met other me's before? I was confused by this...but he just glanced over at me..

"Wait are you flirting with me!?"

I was blushing and I just realized what he said in detail. He laughed at my response but it didn't seem like he expected me to say anything

"Ha and if I was? Your too cute honestly! although the others never had the same response, maybe it's because I said something slightly, different although I doubt it!"