Chapter 3

I saw Matt call for everyone's attention. I turned to him letting go of Sean. I bit my bottom lip. Dalitza stood next to me. I bit my bottom lip harder. I glanced at the group around me. 

"We're going to learn she twerk by Cash Out today." Matt said. 

"The first group Soni and Gabe, second group Bailey, Marielle, Soni, Tati, and Kaila, third group Daniel, Ryan, Markus, and Andy. Fourth group Lauren, Payton, Brooke, Alyse, and Taylor, Fifth group Sean and Jessica, Sixth group is Kenneth and Dalitza." Dana called toward all of us. 

I looked at Dalitza. I looked at Kenneth who hugged Dalitza from behind. Are they a thing? I asked myself. I ship it. Matt taught us the dance moves. I smiled wider and bit my bottom lip. I soon learned the dance. I watched the groups and pairs dance. Soon it was our turn. I moved to the center and listened to the music. 

We started to dance, of course me Jessica Jaylynne Rodriguez lip sync. I smiled. We finished. Sean hugged me. I hugged back. I let go. I walked off. I went to get my water. I drank some water. I put the water bottle away. I saw Sean walk up behind me. 

"Hey Dali and Ken are going out tonight and Ken asked if I wanted to come if I do to bring someone with me." Sean said. 

"Okay and....?" 

"I want you Jessica Rodriguez to come with me." Sean said wrapping his arm around me. 

"Uh yea sure I guess." I said. 

Sean smirked and took my hand. He walked me out to Kenneths car. I got all the way in the back since it was an eight seated car. I saw Sean sit next to me. I smiled. I took out my phone. 

*** 

Once we got to the place I looked out the window. I smiled gently. 

"Man I miss going to these." I said and crawled through the trunk. I listened to Kenneths mom saying the time she was going to come back and pick us up. I smiled. I started to walk with Dalitza who wanted to talk to me in private. I bit my bottom lip gently.

"So do you like Sean?" Dalitza asked quietly making sure the boys couldn't hear. 

I shrugged. I bit my bottom lip. I kind of did. I moved the hair out of my eyes. I kept walking. 

"You do, if you didn't you wouldn't come here cause you know me and Ken are dating so Sean asked you and now he is in loveeeee." Dalitza teased. 

I blushed. I felt some weight on my back. I fell over and let out an oof I giggled knowing it was one of the boys. "I pushed the boy off. I saw it was Sean. 

"You're so mean." I said still giggling. 

Dali and Kenneth were still dying of laughter. I sat there laughing my ass off. Sean laughed standing up. He helped me up. I got up. We went to the ticket stand. We bought a bunch of tickets that would last us the whole time we were there. 

"Okay you two love birds go hang out and make out and you know do what couples do." Sean said and chuckling. 

Dalitza and Kenneth smirked and ran off. Sean wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I blushed. Sean smiled.

"What ride do you want to go on first?" Sean asked. 

I shrugged and looked up at him giving him that look saying it's up to you. 

"Want to go on wicked cyclone?" Sean asked smirking.  

I nod. I remember that ride when I was little I was too short and too scared to go on. Sean unwrapped his arm and took my hand. We walked toward the roller coaster. Sean intertwined our fingers. I smiled. I bit my bottom lip when I saw Dalitza and Kenneth. Sean let go of my hand quickly. I looked at him for a second. We walked in line. Dali smirked at me. I blushed. 

We went on the ride. All I heard was people screaming. I was laughing while Sean was smirking. I shrugged my shoulders covering my ears with my shoulder. Dalitza was behind me blowing my ear drums out by screaming. 

Soon the ride was over. I looked at Sean. Sean got out of the cart and I got out right after. I bit my bottom lip and walked with Sean who wrapped his arm around my shoulders once we were out of Dali's and Kenneth's sight. I was a bit confused.