Chapter 4

I bit my bottom lip. Sean slowly moved his arm down to my waist. I walked with Sean. Sean smirked and threw me over his shoulder. I squealed and struggled. Sean gripped my thighs chuckling. I moved the hair out of my eyes and smiled to myself, I blushed darkly.

"Want to ditch, and go watch a movie?" Sean asked.

"Yea sure." I said and smiled widely.

Sean put me down and took my hand. We started walking toward the exit. I stopped and put my tickets away in my bag. I bit my bottom lip gently. I smiled at Sean. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I wrapped my arm around his mid back.

"Wait who is going to pick us up to go home?" I asked Sean.

"My mom can drop you off if you want." Sean said.

"Jess!" I heard someone call.

I looked back. I saw Dalitza and Kenneth running after me. Sean unwrapped his arm moving my arm off of him. I glared at him but looked away before he could see my glare. It was bothering me that he kept doing that every time Dalitza and Kenneth were around.

"Where are you guys going?" Kenneth asked jumping onto Seans back.

"The mo..." I was cut off by Sean.

"No where we are just going to hang out at the beach." Sean said.

I looked at Dalitza who smirked. "Alright we'll leave you two alone. Come on Kennypoo." They walked off.

Sean walked with me to the taxi. We got in. I sat next to him. He wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Sean smiled and tighten his arms around me so that I was closer.

"What movie are we watching beautiful?" Sean asked.

I shrugged. Sean smiled. He rubbed my sides gently. I blushed darkly. We finally got to the movie theater. I got out and got my money out checking how much money I had to pay. Sean looked at me putting his hand over mine.

"I'm paying." Sean said.

I pouted. "Fine but I'm paying for the tickets, the food, and the drinks." I said biting my bottom lip.

Sean shook his head. "Nope."

I pouted again. I crossed my arms and took my money out paying the taxi driver quickly. Sean looked at me. I smiled at him. I took his hand and started walking to the movies entrance.

"Can I ask you something?" Sean asked.

"You already are." I said smirking.

"Someone's sassy and do you like me you know in that way?" Sean asked.

I blushed. I looked down and nodded. I looked like a beet root plant at the moment and it was very embarrassing. I walked inside with him. Sean smirked gently. He held my hand, our fingers intertwined with each other. We walked to the ticket booth.

"Two tickets to the boy." Sean said.

Sean took his money out and paid. I pouted and bit my bottom lip gently. Sean smiled and took my hand walking to the food thing. I got a small soda while he got skittles and a small soda. I took my money out and paid when he wasn't paying attention. Sean glared at me when he noticed I paid but in a cute way and not like he wanted to kill me.

"Alright let's go." Sean said.

Sean took my hand and walked with me to the theater. We gave our tickets to the man. We got in and went to our number. We sat in the middle of the theater.

I sat down and put my soda in the cup holder. Sean sat down as well. The previews showed as always. Sean wrapped his arms around me. I blushed as he moved the arm rest from the middle of us.

I blushed darker and leaned into him. Sean smiled and played with my hair. I smiled wider. I played with his hand. Sean smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Jess." Sean said.

"Yea Sean?" I asked looking up at him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Sean whispered into my ear.

I nodded. Sean smiled and hugged me tightly. I blushed darkly and smiled. I nuzzled my face into his chest. He kissed my cheek gently. Sean ruffled my hair.