Chapter 5

Soon the movie finished and I could see Sean scared holding onto me. I giggled. I unwrapped his arms and stood up. I grabbed my garbage and bit my bottom lip gently. Sean looked up at me and pouted. I giggled and ran out of the theater throwing out my stuff. I hid behind the garbage can. I watched as he walked around. I crawled out from behind the garbage can jumping onto his back kissing his cheek.

Sean looked at me and smirked. "You forgot your phone and I'm not givin it back unless I get something in return." Sean said.

"What is it?" I asked playing with his hair.

"Kiss but not here." Sean said pointing to his cheek. "Here, right here." He said pointing to his lips setting me down.

"It's not that hard." I said and leaned up pecking his lips.

Sean shook his head. "That wasn't long enough I couldn't even peck back beautiful."

I blushed. My face was probably looking like a tomato mixed with all the darkest red things in the world. Sean leaned down and kissed me gently. I kissed back softly and smiled against his lips. After a few seconds I pulled away.

Sean kissed my forehead and smiled at me. He played with my hair. I bit my bottom lip and held one of his hands playing with his fingers.

"Your hands are soft." I said out loud randomly.

"I would say the same about your lips." Sean said smirking at me.

I blushed darkly. Damn he knows how to me make me blush. I held his hand.

"Thanks, so you ready to go home?" I asked.

Sean smiled. He nodded and took my hand walking outside with me.

"Tomorrow I'm picking you up if you're free." Sean said.

"Sean you don't even know where I live and my phone please." I said smiling at him.

Sean handed me my phone and ruffled my hair messing it up. I pouted and fixed it. I looked at him and smiled a bit. I bit my bottom lip. I went on my phone and took a picture with him off guard.

"Hey!" Sean said. "And I'm walking you home so I'm going to know where you live." He added smirking.

"Oh hush child." I said and giggled.

We walked to my house. Sean wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I smiled widely and giggled a bit. Sean chuckled and looked at me.

"This is my stop." I said and looked up at him.

"Alright bye beautiful." Sean said and hugged me tightly.

I hugged back. I quietly thanked him and left waving goodbye. I went upstairs. I took my phone out and went to his contact. I bit my bottom lip and put his picture as a picture of him off guard. I soon went to sleep since tomorrow was my first day of school.