Attention in History Class

You sat in your history class hoping that it never ends. It was the class you had Mr. Ackerman in. He was a short man with ebony-coloured hair and dull,grey eyes. You've had a crush on him since high school started for you.

"And-(Y/n)" Mr. Ackerman    says,trying to get your attention. You didn't hear him at the time. All you could focus on was his muscular body. "Oi. (Y/n)" he said again, a little louder than the last.

You immediately jolt up, from hearing your name for the second time. "Uh-uh yes!" you say blushing red from embarrassment. "Would you like to answer the next question for us. Do you even know what question we were on?" he asked with a hint of attitude and crossing his arms as he shifting his weight to one leg.

You begin to drool while looking at the pose he was giving you.

And that's when you imagination went wild just from having him face you!

While you were day dreaming, Mr. Ackerman walked toward you and put both hands on the corners of your desk and looked down at you. His face was right in front of your's and you still didn't notice.

He let out a small "tch" noise and flicked your forehead. You immediately broke from your trance, only to see Mr.Ackerman's face inches away from yours.

You blush even harder than before and practically have a nose bleed....before realizing this was real life and no matter what, you can't have a nosebleed from pure sexiness. You begin to stutter, and bite your lip. "You seem distracted. Shall I help you with that" he says in a seductive way, or at least in your mind he did. You immediately nod, thinking you were still day-dreaming. He looks a little surprised at you, since most of the class is afraid of him.

He then crossed his arms again and shifted his weight, giving you that pose for the second time today. But this time he was smirking at you. "Stand up" he says not changing his amused expression. You do exactly what he says. He grabs your desk and drags it next to his.

"Sit" he says plainly while motioning to your desk. You do as he says and he goes back to teaching.

After he was done with the lecture he passes out papers to the class and takes a seat at his desk. As soon as he starts to come over, you pretend to do your work. In reality your doodling on the edge of your paper.

Mr. Ackerman begins his work on his computer until he notices you working hard, or at least that's what it looks like.

"So now that I moved your desk, I see you are able to w-...are you drawing on the assignment?" Mr.Ackerman says, changing his expression from pleased to a look of interest. You cover up your paper and stuttered out a "no".

"Let me see your paper" he said gesturing for you to put the paper in his hands.

You've never purposely dis obeyed him, but the drawings below your paper were a little...."explicit". "I-I can't, Mr. Ackerman..." you say quietly.

"And what might that reason be? Is it because your not actually doing work?" he says leaning back in his chair. You shake your head "no" and blush as you think about the very detailed pictures you drew. "Just let me see it, brat." he says grabbing the paper from under you. You cover your face to hide from seeing Mr. Ackerman's reaction. But to your surprise instead of hearing scolding, you heard a small chuckle escape his lips. Which you or anyone else has never heard before. He then blushes and puts the paper in a folder.

He quickly clears his throat and says " Good job, (y/n). I see you were paying attention in class."

-----------------------------
The bell rings indicating that history class, is over. "Go ahead,class." Mr. Ackerman says plainly. Which left everyone in shock because he's usually one of those "the bell doesn't dismiss you,I do" teachers. You decide to brush it off and follow your class mates out the door. "Not you, (y/n)." you hear Mr.Ackerman's voice behind you. You turn around curiously to see him leaning against his desk with his arms crossed. "You thought you were gonna leave with discussing this?" Mr. Ackerman says holding up the assignment, containing the naked drawings of himself that you drew. You sigh and walk in shame to his desk. "Explain" he says waiting patiently for you to answer. "W-well I-I." you stutter out. You then gulp and regain your confidence and look (up/down) a at the short man. "I-I don't know how that got there....but!Mr. Ackerman," you say slamming the paper on the desk. "when I find out who did this I'll make sure they get a piece of my mind!" you say trying to look believable, even though you know it's hopeless.

"Oh. Is that right? So do you have any suspects?" he says pretending to be clueless. "U-uh. No, not exactly" you  say looking off to the side. He then shakes his head and begins to walk towards you. "Calm down, I know it was you who drew these pictures." he says inches away from you. "You-you do?" you laugh nervously. "Yes. And I have to say you have quite the talent." Mr. Ackerman says gently lifting your chin, so the both of you are eye to eye. He leans in closer to your face and you blush a bright red, you've never been this close to him before.

You see a smirk crawl on his lips and he suddenly lets go of your chin.

You hear the tardy bell ring and begin to panic.

"Don't worry, I'll write you a pass." he says with a meaningless sigh. You walk over to his desk, grabbing the pass.

"Thanks,Mr.Ackerman!" you yell happily as you leave his classroom.

"Yah. Your welcome, brat." he says under his breath, then goes back to working.

A/N: I have no idea what I'm doing😅