2:We're teacher and student

It's been a week since the incident and you've noticed a small change in Mr.Ackerman.

When he's teaching class, every now and then his eyes fall on you. He then looks away quickly and blushes. This happened about twice a day and everytime you would get butterfly's.

No one has seen him act this way before.

A week of this and you were already getting impatient with your feelings. You wanted to know how Mr. Ackerman felt about you now. You weren't exactly the patient type ,especially when it came to things like this.
-----------------------------

For once, you haven't been watching Mr. Ackerman the entire class period. Your eyes were locked on the clock hanging plainly on the wall.

Even he was starting to notice you not staring at him like you usually would. You weren't even day dreaming,just watching the clock. Waiting for class to end so you can ask Mr.Ackerman your question.

After a while, he got a little worried about you not  day dreaming or watching him. He began to walk towards your desk, "Pay attention, you might find this information useful." Mr.Ackerman said above a whisper. You sighed and listened to his lecture. After a while, you realized that you enjoyed to here him talk. The more you heard his voice, the more you noticed how music like it was. You sat patiently until the bell rang.

"Alright brats, that's it for today. Have a good weekend...etcetera." Mr. Ackerman said, tiredly. He then glanced over at you and you slightly blushed.

You almost forgot about asking him how he felt about you. You gained some confidence and decided to wait for everyone to exit the classroom.

And of course there's always that one kid that takes forever to pack up for their next class. You sit there, waiting patiently for the class to leave before you slam the class room door shut.

"Levi..." you say nervously. He replies with a nod. You then take a deep breath and finish your question-or more like your demand. "L-Levi... I-I need to know how you feel about me. Now." you say a little nervous at first but then begin to get comfortable as you say it.

He sighs and let's out a small chuckle,running his fingers through his hair. "Brat...isn't it obvious?" he says, sitting on his desk. You begin to blush like crazy. "Omg omg! He's going to say he likes me!" you thought to yourself as you tried to keep your cool on the outside.

"Obvious?" you questioned. He gave you a cute chuckle and got up from his desk. He then began to walk towards you. Soon he got really close, only an inch apart from you.

He (leaned down/got on his tip toes) to whisper in your ear "We're teacher and student what do you think?", he said the last part with a hint of attitude.

"Well someone's being sassy" you scoff and cross your arms. You could feel tears begin to fill your eyes. You didn't know what he meant by it but you didn't want to cry in front of him, so you held them back a little longer.

Hey guys sorry about the short chapter and cliff hanger. I'm on spring break so I will write another chapter (that will be long) in the next few days.