5:I've been thinking about you

Soon after, curiosity starts to get the better of you and you text them again "Why do you want to know?". "Because...he's my aunts ex-husband" they text back.

You read the text in shock. Mr.Ackerman...was married?

                                                                           ........................................

The next day you basically flew into school on a mission. You didn't bother to respond when random acquaintances waved 'hi' to you in the hallway not even to your best friend, Mikasa. But instead of looking offended like everyone else she chuckles to herself and rolls her eyes. 

You make it to Mr.Ackerman's classroom and burst through the door. "(Y/N)?" he questions as you stomp angrily to his desk. 

You pause when you see the concerned look on his face, the room stood still as you looked into his eyes. "(Y/n)? Did something happen?" he asks.There was a long pause between the two of you. At this point you had calmed down and completely forgot why you were in their.

Soon the bell rang indicating that school was starting. You start to leave until you feel a hand grab your wrist. You look (up/down) to see Mr.Ackerman, he had a desperate look in his eyes as he stared at you. "(Y/n)...". You quickly look away and run out the classroom, remembering why you were their. 

You felt like you wanted to cry. He was married and actually loved someone at one point but still looked at you with those pleading eyes, knowing you were in love with him. It took all that you had to not give in, you wanted to kiss Mr.Ackerman. 

Instead, you let out a long sigh and walked into your first period, immediately receiving a scolding from your teacher. You simply roll your eyes and take a seat next to Mikasa, who had a blank expression on her face. She almost reminds you of Mr.Ackerman sometimes.As soon as you sit down she leans over and asks you why you were late. You try not to remember everything that just happened. "Oh, just problems with my locker" you say and give her a small smile. She nods, knowing that your lying because she saw you walk into school earlier completely skipping your locker. 

You didn't know what else to tell her. She was your best friend, and although it was obvious you just couldn't tell her that you had a crush on Mr.Ackerman. 

You spent the rest of the day thinking about Mr.Ackerman and how he could keep a secret like that from you. 

*later that day*

You walked into Mr.Ackerman's classroom,making awkward eye contact with him. It didn't help that you literally sit right next to him. 

You didn't know how to approach him about the topic of his past marriage. You didn't know whether to act like it was a big deal or just to brush it off. "Oi brat, pay attention to the l-" Mr.Ackerman begins to say, but stops realizing that your to far off. "Why do I even bother?"'he says with the slightest chuckle and continues his lesson.

*Mr.Ackerman's P.O.V.*

It's been twenty minutes. Twenty minutes since class started. Twenty minutes since (Y/n) has been lost in thought instead of staring at me for once. I don't know why but it's starting to really bother me. 

*3rd person*

Mr.Ackerman suddenly stops teaching his lesson and looks at you with a displeased look on his face and arms crossed. "Tch. Oi (Y/n), do you even care about your grade?" Mr.Ackerman says from across the room. You still weren't listening. He scowls and looks back at the class wondering how to occupy them.

"Ok brats,study for your test for the rest of class." Mr.Ackerman says walking towards you. He stands in front of your desk glaring at you, as you are just now noticing him. You give him a smile "hey Mr.Ackerman, fancy seeing you here...in school" you say awkwardly with a chuckle. He rolls his eyes "what is your problem?" he says, not knowing what he means by his own question. You give him a confused look. "My problem with what?". There was a long pause before Mr.Ackerman sighed and took a seat at his desk.

"Tch.I guess your finally over your history teacher." he says plainly. You look at him shocked by his words. "I'm gonna take it that your a little upset that your not my center of attention for once" you say with a smirk. "As if" he says simply while doing paper work. You took a quick glance but ended up staring. He just looks so cute in his reading glasses. "Don't worry Mr.Ackerman. The truth is this whole time, I've been thinking about you."

(A/n) thank you for reading this and commenting it really motivates me to keep on writing. I'll try to update more often now that I have an idea of where this story is headed. Btw it's only going to get cornier from here on out.