6:Private Tutoring

Don't worry Mr.Ackerman. The truth is this whole time, I've been thinking about you."

He didn't respond. He only looked at you, blushing with wide eyes. It was the rare time when he showed some kind of feeling other than disgust or annoyance, so this moment was special to you. Before you could think of anything else, you felt two arms wrap around you. "M-Mr.Ackerman?" you said, surprised.

He only hugged you tighter, burying his head in your chest "Meet me after class" he said letting go, realizing it was the middle of class. Thankfully no one was looking at the two of you. Except for that one blonde girl who claimed that her aunt was once married to Mr.Ackerman. 

After he said this you just couldn't focus on your class work. All you could think about was what was going to happen after class. A confession? Lap dance? Extra home work? The possibilities were endless. 

It felt like a century but eventually the bell rang indicating that class was over.You watched as everyone left the classroom eagerly, wanting to get to the last period. Except for a few kids who were still packing their bags up, including Mikasa who noticed you weren't leaving the classroom. She didn't say anything of course. She just glanced at you and Mr.Ackerman than left the room. 

As soon as everyone left Mr.Ackerman closed and locked the door. He saw the surprised look on your face and smirked. "Is your last period that important?" he stated. You nodded your head no still staring at him with  wide eyes. 

Mr.Ackerman than cleared his throat. "(Y/n) I-" he begins to say but you have a feeling that he's about to sat something you'll like. "Wait. Before you seduce me anymore, there's something that's been on my mind lately dealing with you." "Oh,really. And what's that?" he says leaning back in his seat with his arms crossed. You blush as you gather your words.

"I-Is it true that you were once married!?" you finally blurt out. Your face was intense waiting for the answer but Mr.Ackermans was dry and plain. "Yes." he said simply. 

You didn't know how to respond, you weren't expecting him to actually say yes. You were hoping it was all a misunderstanding and the girl had him confused with someone else. 

You couldn't handle the truth no ,after how hard you tried. Tears began to fill your eyes but you wouldn't let them fall. You heard Mr.Ackerman let out a sigh and felt him place a hand on your head. 

"Is that a problem?"

"N-no it's just hard to know that someone you love has loved or is still in love with another person." you say letting a couple tears escape your eyes. "I did love her." Hearing the truth made you want to cry even more. 

"Tch. Why are you crying? That was a long time ago" he said trying his best to look annoyed. He took a  second glance at you to see you still crying and let out a sigh.

"Oi brat, don't you want to know why I'm making you miss a whole period?" Mr.Ackerman said looking at his watch. You look up and wipe your tears away, nodding your head. 

He leans back in his seat, getting comfortable and he begins to tell you the news. "Well your grades arent looking good at all. So you need to attend private tutoring.".

Hearing this made what you were worrying about completely irrelevant. You were going to be alone with Mr.Ackerman. Sure your grades weren't well but he would fix that. "Ok! We should start as soon as possible! How's tonight? Or tomorrow? Oh yah, and where at? Should I bring snacks?" you ramble in excitement. Mr.ackerman stops you before you can say anything else with a peck on the lips, which worked because you were completely silent after words. 

You couldn't process what just happened. It's unbelievable that Mr.Ackerman would kiss you on the lips. 

YOUR TEACHER. Not to mention an almost emotionless teacher. 

You wanted to say something, anything but nothing came out. 

Mr.Ackerman took out a paper and handed it to you. "This is my address be their at 5." he says getting up from his seat. 

At this point you were mostly done being shocked and just said ok while he pushed you out the door. "Oh and (Y/n)." there was a bit of a pause as the two of you looked in each others eyes. "Dress appropriately." 

And with that he shut you out of the classroom and returned to his work. 

You couldn't even respond the only thing that was going in you mind was 'what the fuck just happened' 

Hey guys so i told someone in the comments a few days ago that I would update with a new chapter in two days and that just simply didn't happen. Yah in case you didn't know I'm a huge procrastinator, and when I do write a chapter in a short time I don't publish it. Instead I spend the next few days adding things and editing it until I think it's ok to be published. But anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter