2

I decided to wear a white lace top, my denim skinny jeans and of course my black leather jacket nothing special really I just wanted to get my first day of senior year over with I'm pretty sure everyone did, I know half of the people aren't even going to go because we have pretty much no class on the first day and everybody's lies about how much they missed each other.

Grunting the whole time I get dressed dreading my first day, I shut my door and walk into the kitchen and grab some jelly toast. My mother gives me a big smile and says with Joy in her voice," have a good first day of your senior year!" I give her a fake but soft smile and grab my keys. I drive a 2000 ford Taurus, I got to admit I need something better but it gets me from point A to point B and that's all I need.

Bree drives up as soon as I pull out of my driveway, I roll down the window to talk to her and she says," I was going to pick you up but I guess I'll follow you". I just roll the window up and drive off.

139 is where I get the park my car this year last year it was 157 so I'm glad that I'm closer to the front door now, not such a long walk. I gather my things lock my car, and begin walking to the front door I reach out to grab the handle and someone pushes me so hard that I hit the glass door.

savanna marks. She had amazing blue eyes and dark brown hair she was supposedly the prettiest girl in west high, but what mostly made her popular Was her daddy's money that she would hand out like candy to get anything that she wanted.

We used to be very close friend in grade school then we got to middle school, she told me that we couldn't hangout because I wasn't pretty like she was. But I honestly didn't think that I looked that bad I had long black curly hair and greenish grey eyes but I wasn't skinny like her but not necessarily fat, I was curvy.

Then again as I look back and remember our friendship she was always a real bitch. She hated me every since I apparently stole her 7th grade boyfriend Mark but come on it was a seventh grade relationship it wasn't real but she still hates me to this day for it.