4

" my schedule is so horrible" I say to Bree as I'm walking to my third class. She gives a light sigh and says "beggars can't be choosers" I snap back " Bree I sure as hell didn't beg for this" I get to my next class, marketing. I do the usual take the schedule to the teacher so that they can make sure that you're in the right class and I always glanced around the room to see if I have any friends in my class.

On my god its him! He's in my class " seat 7" the teacher says. As I count the seats.. Oh my god I'm right behind him, I slowly sit down and I can feel the blood drain from my face I can feel myself getting nauseous. The teacher begins to call role.. "seat 6 Kyle white" his name is Kyle, it actually fits him so well. " Karla,? Karla king?" the teacher asks " oh yes I'm here" I nervously say " miss king please pay attention! " I nod embarrassed. I hear a deep voice whisper from in front of me " miss king hmm you some type of royalty?" And its Him!, its Kyle he turned around and grins at me his teeth so white and I was wrong his eyes were blue, like the bottom of a swimming pool on a sunny day. "Um no at least I don't think so" I say as I feel my face get really warm. He gives me a big smile and turns around at the same time the teacher says " Mr. White I don't allow talking in my class until further notice"

I didn't hear a thing the teacher said, I was too focused on studying each and every detail of Kyle, he had wide shoulders but not a lot of muscle just enough he wore a gold watch on his right hand and had some scars on his knuckles, he now had his sleeves down and he looked almost as if he was going to a job interview and I was surprised that his voice could be so intimidating but so soft at the same time, I'm shocked that he actually talk to me it made my heart race and my face feel warm again but I was in school to learn so I made myself focus on what the teacher was saying.

That must have been the shortest 45 minutes of my life because as soon as I decided to start paying attention the bell rang as I stood up to walk out so did Kyle he looked back smiled and grabbed his bag. Why was he smiling at me? He's so attractive and nice and we'll he's perfect so why? With thoughts racing through my head I had to my third period which I had Bree in.

As my teacher was looking over my schedule I glanced across the class Bree is sitting in the back in the corner waving to me like a kid getting on the school bus for the first day of school waves to his mother, I hurry to the seat beside her and she asked " what's wrong?" I looked at her and asked curiously " what do you mean?".. " come on Karla I know when something is bothering you and your face is redder than a tomato" when she said that I only felt my face get hotter I didn't reply.

We didn't talk the whole class I tried to focus and take notes as much as possible since I didn't pay attention in my last class.

The bell rang and I have lunch next and I knew Bree was going to ask as many questions as possible to find out why I had been so quiet during class. I went and got a tray then went and sat at our table I was the first one to sit down like always because I always pick the shortest line. Bree started to head towards the table with her tray and sat right across from me she stared at me and ate her food at the same time. " Bree what are you doing?" she just kept looking at me, "BREE!"... " I'm going to make you uncomfortable until you tell me why you were so quiet" she warned.

I thought about it a couple minutes and getting very uncomfortable I said "fine it's a boy" Bree dropped her pizza on her plate and her mouth hung wide open as if she had never heard me talk about a boy before she actually didn't ask questions just finished eating.

The lunch bell rang and we both got up to throw away our trays, I began to back away from the trash can when I turned around i ran straight into someone's shoulder. He grabbed my arms gently. I looked up and it was him, it was Kyle, " i-I'm sorry" I said as I felt the hot sensation on my face.. he smiled and said " your fine, I should have been watching, are you okay?" he was still holding my arms, examining my face " yes I'm okay" he smiled and headed to class. He was tall and strong but gentle and he smelled amazing I wish I could smell his cologne again.