5

I couldn't wait to get to school this morning, no what am I saying I need to stop obsessing over someone I've met once he's popular and I'm not his type, he would never go after me and I'll just get hurt in the end.

I had to sit in the cafeteria all by myself because Bree was running late, which was odd because she never ran late, this was literally the first time I have ever known Bree to be late I gazed across the cafeteria to look for Kyle and I didn't see it at first and then I saw him sitting next to a girl and I could feel the blood boiling in my face, I had to find out who she was.

I tried to distract myself from it but curiosity got the best of me so I pretended to get up and walk to the breakfast line to get a juice but she kept facing the other way I couldn't get a clean look at her face she had a light green Jacket on and blonde hair, and there was a lot of blonds at my school so there was no telling who she was. As I grabbed my juice I turn and walk back towards the table and someone pulled me backwards by my arm its Bree, " you never get breakfast " she says, eyeing my juice I think real quick "I got thirsty"

As we get back to the table she asked me if I've seen Mr Perfect today and lying I say "nope" she gives me a sassy smirk and opens her phone.

Making sure that breed doesn't catch me staring I look over at the girl again and she still facing away from me, I want to know who this girl is.

The bell finally rings and I head to class, and after coming out of the locker room from changing i head up to the stand the teacher stopped everybody and start placing assigned seats, she seats me at the bottom of the stand and as I walk towards my seat I can see Savannah sitting at the top wait a minute, green jacket! No it cant be.. Yes it has to be blonde hair and green jacket.

I can feel my mouth dropped wide open, i quickly turn around and sit down in my seat I can feel my stomach start to turn and get nausea. Why would he talk to her? He's so nice and like I've said before perfect!

As I start to feel my stomach turn even more I raise my hand and the teacher stops talking " yes miss king?" I feel my face get hot as I realize all the students plus the teacher are now staring at me "umm may I go to the nurse I don't feel well?" I ask with a shaky voice. The coach walks over to me and examines my face " yes, your face is pale go get yourself checked out" I quickly grab my things and rush out of the gym.

Signing into the nurses office I can still feel the burning sensation on my face, while I'm sitting in the chair waiting to be called into the office I just keep thinking to myself of how stupid I am to really believe that a guy like him could like a girl like me. " miss king" I hear shouted through the office door. I stand up and make my way to the door I give the nurse a week smile and she starts to examine me.

" hmm miss king there seems to be nothing wrong with you that I can find" she says and I can see the curiosity in her eyes... "But very well you may rest in here until the 3rd period." While she points to a little bed for me to lay down on. I make my way over the bed and lay down and face the wall so that no one can see me, I feel like an idiot for leaving class like that in getting sick over nothing.

I'm awaken by someone shaking my shoulder, " miss king you feel asleep and must go to class now" the nurse gently says.

My third class of the day, i have Kyle in my third class I think whether or not to tell the nurse that I'm still sick but I know it won't work because she'll say that before when she examined me that she found nothing wrong. I stand up and make my way to class.

I get to my class and head straight to my seat right before I sit down Kyle smiles at me but I don't give him any reaction making it even more awkward because his smile slowly fades away.

Halfway through class Kyle passes a note backwards onto my table I take it in my hand but don't open it for a couple minutes.. What could it say? I think to myself. When I finally opened the letter and read it it says "Kyle 979-482-7765 text me!" oh my god he actually gave me his number I feel myself fill with joy! Kyle white actually wants to talk to me!

The bell for the next class rings and I gather my things and begin to head for the door, Bree is waiting on me she asks with anger and her voice " where were you between 1st and 2nd period?? " I look at her kind of agitated " I got sick and went to the nurse" I see her eyes soften "are you okay?"..." Yes I'm fine I just um had a headache" she sighs a sigh of relief.

The rest of my day was nothing really eventful I didn't even go to lunch I went to the library to finish up on some homework that I didn't do last night but I could hardly focus because I had Kyle's number in my pocket and I didn't know whether I should text him or not.

I texted Bree and asked her

To. Bree
4:13pm

Kyle gave me his number today should I text him?

I let my mind over think, what if he really didn't like me? What if he was part of one of savannahs cruel jokes? But what if he really did like me!

"Ding" I rushed to my phone

From: Bree
4:20pm

Karla I want you to do what you feel is right I just don't want you to get hurt in the end!

I never texted her back and debated on whether to text him for hours, but I finally did.

To. 979-482-7765 (Kyle)
11:43pm

Hey its karla :)

All I had to do was wait for his response.