3

Bree saw what happened, so she helped me gather my things and we walked into the cafeteria where everyone gathered in the mornings before class.

As we made our way to the table we sat at for the last three years I could hear Savannah and her crew of bitches giggling, "why does she still hate me?" I whisper to Bree. She looked at me for a moment and replies with " maybe she's just jealous because you have better hair than she does" I giggle a little bit.

Something catches my eye from across the cafeteria actually someone, it's a new guy and God is he incredibly hot, he has the shiniest black hair I have ever seen and a blue button up shirt with his sleeves rolled up and amazing rose colored cheeks with green eyes I'm pretty sure, Bree nudges me and asks who I'm staring at I quickly shake my head and fix my gaze on my schedule.

PE

Leadership (a student govt. class)

Marketing Mgt.

Honors Eng.

AP Psychology

AP Stats.

AP Bio.

"Great I have PE first everyday just what I wanted" I sarcastically say, reading the rest of my schedule I keep glancing up at this mysterious new guy thinking "a guy like you would never give the time of a day to a girl like me"

I jump as the first bell rings Bree taps me on the shoulder and says I'll meet you after class I look up at her and give a slight smile. I walk into my PE class and take my schedule to the teacher to make sure that I have the right class as she's reading over the schedule I look up in the stands and of course its savannah. I'm hoping and praying I have the wrong class but of course I don't just my luck I get put in the first class of my day with my enemy. She stares at me with an almost frightening smirk on her face the whole time I'm walking to sit in the stand I quickly sit down and keep my eyes on the coach.

Another 10 minutes of checking schedules and then coach finally walks over to the stands she demand for everyone to be quiet she crosses her arms and begins to speak " hello students, I am your coach my name is Miss carpenter and I don't know who you had for a previous coach but I will by far be your hardest, I will push you to your limits, and make you work for rewards.." I zone out as I start thinking about this new guy how good he looked and how his hair was nicely combed, his faded but defiantly natural pink cheeks. I jumped as Miss carpenter yelled " now give me 10 laps".

I get up and begins to walk down the stairs, I hear Savannah behind me " eww no one sit there there's germs and we could all catch something " already knowing that they are talking about me I don't even turn around to look at her I just continue to mind my business and do my 10 laps but I begin to run and zone out again thinking about him which I shouldn't be because I don't even have a chance.