"I'll take care of you"

The reason I made this is because of my fandoms and also I ship it SOOOO much!

When I tried to find Fanfiction of them all I see was Spanish and French Fanfiction then I decided to do this

So these one shots are from a ship I love from Assassins Creed! Jacob Frye and Arno Victor Dorian.

If you don't love Yaoi then don't read and find another story but if you wanna feel the love....

Then read ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ

Enjoy these one shots

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, bloody hell!" Jacob rose with a groan. He looked next to him to see Arno next to him, sleeping peacefully. But Jacob on the other hand woke up really, really sick.

Jacob rose up and walked to have a drink of water and when he swallowed it he felt like his throat was on fire.

"Fuck!" Jacob yelled as his pained yell woke up Arno straight away. "What's wrong, mon amour?!" Arno said worried. "Uh, n-nothing." Trying to not sound sickly. "Jacob" Arno warned. Jacob sighed. "Alright. I may be a bit sick. But there's nothing to worry about." Arno frowned as he came behind Jacob and carried him bridal style. "What are you doing!"
"I'm going to be taking care of you whether you like it or not." Arno said putting Jacob back to bed and covering him in soft blankets.

Arno put his hand on Jacob's forehead and gasp. "Pour l'amour de Dieu, Jacob!" Arno said with wide eyes. "Your burning hot!"

But then Arno smiled and kissed Jacob's forehead. Which made Jacob blush a bit.

"Why do you always blush when I kiss you?" Arno smirked. Jacob shrugged because of pain that rushed in his throat and didn't want to talk because of it.

Arno then brushed a piece of Jacob hair and his hand when to his chin as he leaded forward slightly.

Then their lips touched each other filled with passion and love rushing through their body.

As they parted, Jacob frowned.

"I'm gonna make you sick." Jacob said. But Arno shook his head and smiled brightly at him. "I don't care if I get sick." He said cuddling next to his boyfriend. "And if I do. Your my remedy."

Jacob smiled as he drifted of to sleep.