Royalty

The lyrics of the song kinda connects to the storyline. A bit :3

Note*
- Arno is like royalty in this one shot and came to London to attend a ball.

- Élise is going to be there as Arno's sister even tho she kinda is in Unity

- Jacob is still a gang leader/assassin

- After the events of Syndicate (so spoiler alert for those who have not played the game or saw the cutscenes in YouTube)

Enjoy :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arno Victor Dorian. The son of the king and queen of France, Marie and Charles Dorian. And Élise, his sister. Tonight he was supposed to attend a ball on his honour and of his family. Mostly all of the rich parts of London are going to attend to the ball mostly because Queen Victoria would be there and the rest of the royal family too.

~ Time skip ~

"Evie and Jacob, I would like to present." Queen Victoria said to the Frye twins who was part of the sacred garter for the queen; and also the royal bodyguard for the time being. "The royal king and queen of France."

Evie and Jacob both bowed down in respect. "Your majesty, it's an honor meeting you." Evie said with a smile on her face as the King and Queen greeted the twins. "London is a beautiful city." The queen said to Jacob who was right next to him. "It is indeed, your majesty." Then the queen turned around and said to the Frye twins. "Oh! Jacob, Evie. Let me present to you..." She motioned them to follow her.

There she introduced to her both children but one of the Frye twins actually knows one of them by heart. When Jacob laid his eyes upon Arno's he just have him a wink while Arno just smiled at him.

Both Jacob and Arno were alone in a room while Evie and Arno's parents were talking about how she and Jacob saved London from Crawford Starrick.

"Since when did you come to royal parties?" Arno said with a smirk in his lips. "Come on! It isn't the first party I've been in and besides! Didn't you listen when I told you that I would be here tonight?" Jacob chuckled as he walked over to his boyfriend. "But I didn't listen!" Arno laughed as Jacob put his finger against Arno's lips to quiet him down.

"Don't speak." Jacob whispered as he passionately kissed Arno's sweet lips. Jacob later made a trail of his kisses from Arno's lips to his neck. Arno closed his eyes relaxing from the beautiful kisses he was retrieving.

"I love you." Arno said to Jacob as they looked at each other and planted a kiss in Jacob's lips.

~ Time skip ~

When they both got out of the room and went to the ballroom where Arno's parents were at. "Oh, Arno! Can you come over here a little bit?" Marie said when a smile in her lips. Arno looked at Jacob and said "Wait here for a minute." And then walked to where his mother was.

"I have someone that I'm simply dying for you to meet!" Arno then looked who his mother was mentioning. It was a young girl about his sisters Élise's age. With pale skin and auburn hair. Wearing a light blue dress. "Princess Elizabeth, may I present to you my son." Said Marie as she walked away. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She said in a sweet voice as she bows before Arno.

In the other side of the room, Jacob saw how Arno kissed her hand and asked her to dance with him (which she said yes). But deep inside Jacob was sadness and left the the ballroom and of course Arno saw the emotion in his face. "I have to go." Arno said politely and went to Jacob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arno later saw Jacob in the royal garden when he had his knees hiding his face. 'What have I done?' Arno thought when he brought Jacob in his chest. "I'm sorry. I should have never make you feel that way." "I think it was just jealously." Jacob said wiping his tears away. Arno smiled of the honesty he said. "No one can make me stop loving you." "I love you Arno." Jacob said with tears still flowing in his eyes. "I love you too, my love." Arno then locked his lips into Jacobs.