Ilvermorny and Hogwarts

This is Harry Potter related stuff here

"Jacob I really never asked you this question before. But, what school did you go to?" asked Arno who was an auror who worked for the MACUSA (Magic Ministry of the United States.) 

Jacob came back from visiting his sister, Evie, in London who was working in the Ministry of Magic. He was was considering joining but he decided to be with person he cared for most.

"Well obviously the best wizarding school in the whole world, Hogwarts!" Jacob said proudly as he was sitting in Arno's couch as Arno was cooking dinner.

"More like Hogwash." Arno mumbled.

"I can hear you, smug bastard!"

"Ilvermorney is one of the best schools in the whole wizarding community." Arno replied back.

"Also you can't beat a brave and strong Thunderbird like me." Arno said as he used his wand to place the cups and plates in the table.

"What about facing a really smart and handsome Slytherin like myself?" Jacob said with a playful smirk in his face as he walked towards Arno.

"A really stubborn Slytherin who needs to put all those years of studying into good use."

"But you still love me, don't you?" Jacob asked as he wrapped his strong arms around Arno's waist.

"I guess I still do." Arno said as he kissed Jacob and placed the food on the table.

After having dinner and cleaning up they decided to go rest for a good and exhausting upcoming week of work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Arno woke up really early that the morning sun hasn't come up yet. Working for the MACUSA was a really hard and stressful job that sometimes he didn't have a chance to be with his greatest love.

"Lumos" After saying those words the tip of his wand illuminated a bright light. He walked where Jacob was and saw how peaceful he looked as he slept. Arno bended down and kissed Jacobs forehead.

Jacob sighed in his sleep. Arno looked at Jacob once more as he turned around and walked away saying, "Nox"  Which made the bright light fade away and the room was dark once again.