1; protect him

The orange specs of the fire illuminated the dark night. The blood-curling screams from the family being burned alive filled the night air, echoing from miles out. Her small body was crammed beneath her family members. Nothing but the stinch of burning flesh spread in her nose, and grey smoke filled her lungs- making her cough repeatedly. She held on tightly to the hand of her family member, crying silently as she watched them wail in extrutuating pain. The heat of the fire started to consume her just as the screaming stopped. She shut her eyes, and prayed to whoever would hear it- that she'd make it out alive.

☾☾☾☾

Andi's eyes opened abruptedly, she peered over her body. Noticing the plain white dress she always wore was now replaced with a maroon tank top, black jeans, and a black leather jacket. Her- usually- bare feet were covered in black combat boots. She stood up quickly, examining the bag that was at her feet and picking it up. She unzipped it and rummaged through the bag- finding a handgun, spare clothes, and a box. She picked up the paper that was taped to the box and read it slowly. "Don't open this until you start to slip away, again." She rolled her eyes and tossed the paper back into the bag before closing it all together. She swung it onto her shoulder and looked around at her surroundings.

She had been lying in the middle of the woods of Beacon Hills for what probably was a couple seconds, but felt like hours to her. She tossed her head back and looked at the sky, searching from where she came from, as if she'd find it. "Couldn't have just dropped me at the front doorstep?" She shook her head and walked in the direction she knew was her house. Even though she hadn't been on Earth for six years- it didn't mean she wasn't watching from wherever the hell she was. She stopped at the front porch, bracing herself before walking in the house. She dropped her bag on the black stained floor and walked further into the house. She examined the broken framed pictures on the wall, the edges of the photos were slightly burnt.

"Who the hell are you?"

Andi looked up from where she admired the old family photo and smiled slightly at the man in front of her. "Hello, Derek." She walked towards him and didn't stop until she stood directly in front of him. By the look on his face, Andi knew he didn't recognize her, but it was expected. It's been six year since she's seen him last, and she was just a little girl. She's grown since than, her appearence is that of a woman now. "What do you want?" Derek's eyes narrowed at the brunnette who crossed her arms over her chest and stuck a hip out.

"This is my house," she said, her voiced laced with a duh tone. Derek's eyebrows scrunched in confusion and he let his hands fall to his sides, his claws coming out instantly- his eyes also changing into an amber-yellow color. Andi rolled her eyes, letting her own change into the deep red they've turned into in the passed six years. She also let her arms fall to her side, following Derek's actions, and letting her claws out. Derek stared at her red eyes, instantly letting his own go back to their normal color. She was obviously an Alpha. Once Andi noticed what he was thinking, she let her own eyes fall back to their own color and her hands turn back to normal.

"Oh no, I'm no Alpha," she smirked. "I'm much more powerful than that." She walked towards Derek again and reached for his hand. Derek quickly stepped back and pulled his arm out of her reach. Andi frowned at that, and stood straight up. "It's me, Derek." She said. "Andi, your cousin." Andi then grabbed onto his other hand, showing him she was telling the truth. Her memories seeped into his head- showing him when she died, when she woke up in the white room, how she grew up listening to the voice of a man still unknown to her, and learning her new found abilities. The memories suddenly went away as Andi let go of his hand, her eyebrows rising slightly as he stared at her- he almost looked in pain.