2; a game of her own

She looked down at her angel, watching helplessly from above while he cried his little heart out. Only a couple of moths of Andi being dead, and she already grown so attatched to him. He sat in a hospital room, his now deceased mother being covered with a thin silk bed sheet. Andi's heart broke with every sob that escaped Stiles' lips. She wished so deeply she could hold, and protect from death.

But she wasn't ready yet.

☾☾☾☾

Andi lost him, only an hour into knowing him; she lost him. Luckily, she still had her werewolf abilities and picked up on his scent rather quickly. She followed it until she saw him speaking with, who she now knew as his best friend, Scott down the hall. While in class, Andi picked up on how much Scott and Stiles care for each other- so she made it her responsibility to protect him at all costs too. She couldn't see her angel go through emotional pain, if Scott were ever hurt in any way.

She started walking down the hall, earning various glances and whistles from boys as she made her way towards Stiles. "Oh, my god," Stiles mouth fell open as he stared at Andi, notincing her hips sway and how her body faced him- indicating she was coming towards him. "What?" Scott looked over his shoulder and chuckled as his friend basically felt weak to his knees. "Why is she coming over here? Beautiful people herd together! She should be with Lydia, Jackson, and Allison-"

Andi smirked when she heard that before picking up the pace and ignoring the whistles that called out to her from around the hall. "Hey, Stiles." She smiled politely, and moved her hair out of her face. "H-hey, Andi- sup." Stiles waved nervously, making Scott laugh and Andi to smirk again.

"I just wanted to know if you could show me to my loc-"

"Hey! New girl!" Andi turned around in her boots, narrowing her eyes at a strawberry blonde who walked with so much grace between a girl Andi recognized from her previous class, and a very attractive boy. "Yes?" Andi ignored the boy's obvious lingering eyes, and she felt Stiles tense up behind her. His heart rate picked up immensely, and Andi instictively stood in front of him- shielding him from whoever was making him even more nervous then he already was. No one seemed to take any notice though.

"I'm Lydia, this is Allison, and my boyfriend, Jackson. This weekend- party at my house. You should totally come!" She smiled brightly at Andi who shifted her weight on her left foot and looked back at Stiles. "Only if he's going," she said. Lydia looked over Andi's shoulder and rolled her doe eyes at the sight of Stiles and Scott- who was basically staring at Allison's soul. "Fine, you can come." She said looking at Stiles for a second before glancing back to Andi. "See you there," her smile returned to her face as she strutted away from the three, with Jackson and Allison trailing behind her.

"Oh, my god! Did Lydia just invite me to a party?" Andi rolled her eyes as she spun back around towards Stiles and Scott. "No, she invited Andi to a party." Scott said. Stiles looked over at Andi, seeming to forget she was there since Lydia arrived and smiled nervously. "Hey," he leaned against his locker cooly, earning a chuckle from Scott.

"What's this party about?" Andi asked, moving closer to Stiles while a group of loud teens rushed passed them. "Our game is on Friday," Scott smiled.

"Lacrosse?" Andi asked, quirking an eyebrow. "Yeah, we have practice right now. Want to come?" Stiles silently hoped she said no, not wanting her to see him sit on the bench the entire practice. It was embarrassing on its own, but to have a hot girl in the stands- that may be hotter than Lydia Martin, not to mention- watching everyone else play made the embarrassment ten times worse. "Yeah, but I will meet you guys there." Andi smiled at the two before walking the opposite direction without another word. Once she was out of ear-shot Stiles turned to Scott quickly.