3; cupid

After practice, Andi left the school on her own. As much as she didn't want to leave Stiles' side, she needed to explain herself further to Derek. He must be utterly confused at her sudden rise from death, and she needed to clarify herself further.

When she made it to her old house, she stepped inside quickly and dropped her bag on the floor. "Derek?" She called through the house. She sat at the same table they were sat at just that morning and relaxed into the chair. She was slightly tired from basically following Stiles around all day, and lacrosse practice. She leaned her head against the top of the chair just as Derek came down the stairs. He said nothing as he sat down in front of her and just stared. Andi looked at him for a second before sighing and straightening her back. "We need to talk."

"We do," Derek said, his eyes hard as he stared at her. "I had no idea there were more supernatural beings out there. Guardian Angels are no where in the books, in our history. Why?" Derek crossed his arms.

"The man that taught me how to control my abilities, said once- that we were kept in secret. We're the most powerful supernatural beings to ever roam Earth, at least that's what he thinks. The only actual Guardian Angel's are one bloodline, and that is my mother's. The man said there are five of us. My mother, her father, her brother, his son, and myself. But that's assuming they are still alive."

"What do you mean? You don't know if they are alive?" Derek asked. Andi shook her head and spoke again,"No, Guardian's can live up to three-thousand years. But obviously your angel won't live as long as you. So every Guardian has the choice to either save their angel, or save themselves- meaning, a guardian can give their angel a longer life, or keep it for themselves. Once you have to make that decision, you loose contact with everything you've ever known. You could either die, or come back in a different supernatural form. But after that, you are no longer a Guardian Angel. That is, if you make the decision to keep your long life to yourself. We basically ressurect into an Angel of Rath. I'm not sure what that means, it's only happened once before, but it really only is a myth."

Derek nodded slowly, trying to comprehend everything that was being told to him. He suddenly looked up, and gritted his teeth. "Come on," he said as he stood on his feet. Andi followed behind him, confused as to why they were suddenly leaving their house and walking into the woods.

"Where are we going?" She asked as they walked past countless skinny tree trunks. "Quiet," he warned her. Andi sighed as she looked around her surroundings before bumping into Derek's back as he abruptedly stopped.

"What are you doing here?" He asked angrily. He continued walking again just as Andi brushed her hair out of her face and saw Stiles and Scott standing in front of her. She was immediately confused as to why they were both roaming around their property and walked to Derek's side. "This is private property," Derek scowled at the two.

"Uh sorry, man. We didn't know," Stiles scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, we were just looking for something, but... Um, forget it." Scott said. Derek suddenly threw an inhaler at Scott, who caught it effortlessly. Derek didn't say anything else, and instead turned around and began walking back to his house. When he noticed Andi wasn't following him he spun around. "Andi?"

She looked over her shoulder and said,"I'm going to hang out for a bit, see you in a little." She smiled at him before they both turned around and began walking in opposite directions. "I wonder what he's doing back now too?"

Andi ignored Scott and Stiles' whispers and stood in front of the two with her hands on her hips. "Stalking me?" She teased. Stiles head snapped towards her quickly and he huffed and straightened his back. "Pssh, no." He shook his head as Andi smiled widely. "Liars, come on. We're hanging out tonight."

It was a half an hour after Stiles had dropped off Scott at his job with the local Vet. Andi had tagged along, and Stiles wasn't complaining. The hottest girl in school was in his house, on his bed- there wasn't much room for complaining there.

"Stiles," she smiled over at him and leaned against his bed frame. "What are you going to wear to the party?" She asked him. Stiles sat awkwardly in his computer chair, not-so-descreetly staring at Andi for a little too long.

"Oh well, I.. um, I don't know?" He shrugged and looked down at his hands. "Why?"

"Well, don't you want to impress Lydia?" She laughed slightly and scooted closer towards the end of the bed where he sat by. Stiles blushed slightly, and laughed awkwardly. "What do you mean?" He would admit that having a hot girl, that he barely knew in his room, and so close to him, made him incredibly nervous. "I saw the way you looked at her when she came over in the hallway," Andi rolled her eyes. "You're totally in love with her. I can help you with that if you want," Andi shrugged and smiled widely. "I can be like your cupid, I guess." She laughed and leaned against a pillow. She would do anything to make Stiles happy, and if that meant compelling Lydia into loving Stiles back- she'd definitely do it. "I got a few tricks up my sleeve that'll make her love you back in no time."

Stiles quickly stood up and laughed nervously. "I don't need a cupid, I don't even know what you're talking about," Stiles shrugged and walked towards his closet. "Besides, Lydia is with Jackson."

Andi rolled her eyes and stood up as well. "I can help with that, you know?" She shrugged as she looked around Stiles room, picking up a couple things before placing them back and so on. "How?" Stiles was digging through his closet, throwing one plaid shirt after another onto his bed.

"Let's just say; lover boy's got a little crush on me. I saw the way he looked at me earlier too. Plus, I wouldn't mind it- he's cute." Andi smirked towards Stiles and sat on his bed again. His face fell as he stood up and walked back towards his bed. "What? No! He's- no! You think he's cute?"

Andi laughed at his rambling and shrugged again. "Yeah, he has a nice jawline."

"A nice jawline?" Stiles laughed as he picked up an orange flannel, than threw it back onto his bed, before picking up another. "Yeah, like-" Andi grabbed a dark flannel and played with the hemming. "Jackson's jawline is sharp," she said. Stiles laughed again and grabbed the flannel from her hands.

"I think you should wear that one, Lydia can't resist you in that color. Hey- I'm restraining myself right now!" Andi laughed at herself and fell back into Stiles's bed. Stiles laughed quietly, sneaking a couple of glances at Andi before looking back at the shirt again. "Hey, can I pick you up on the way to the party?"

Andi propped herself on her elbows and raised her eyebrows. "Like a on a date?" She smirked. Stiles's head shot up and he quickly shook his head. "No! God, no! A date? With you? Pssh, never." He rolled his eyes and shook his head again. "I just meant so you could ride with Scott and I, I'm sure you don't know where Lydia lives so...."

In truth, Andi was just going to teleport herself to wherever she felt Stiles was, but him picking her up could work too. "Ouch," Andi joked. "Way to make a girl feel good, Stiles. Harsh." Andi smiled and stood up. "Sure, see you at eight?" She walked towards the door and spun around. Stiles leaned against his bed frame and smiled nervously. "Eight it is," he nodded.

"Cool. Derek's here, I should get going. See you at school!" Andi didn't wait for a reply and shut the door behind her. To tell the truth, Derek wasn't outside, she was just going to teleport herself to the Hale house.

-

a/n; hope you like it! -e