6; cheers

Andi had missed two days of school, and two lacross practices

Andi had missed two days of school, and two lacross practices. She had been so caught up in questioning Derek about the body that was buried in their backyard that she didn't care much for school right now.

Luckily, Scott had been keeping her in the loop. He told her that Allison and him are on good terms now since he left her at the party and that Allison's dad is the guy who shot him the other night, how he almost killed Stiles but his friend's quick thinking saved his life, and that Stiles told him it wasn't a good idea for him to play first-line tomorrow, but he had no choice. His mom already got the day off of work to be there and Coach was really pushing for him to play the game because he had injured Jackson when he almost shifted on the field. He also told her that Allison had invited both her and Stiles to join them after the game to go ice skating. He had texted her a couple minutes ago, inviting her to come help him and Stiles control his anger so that he could play the game, but Andi declined. She didn't want Stiles to know what she was just yet.

Stiles hadn't texted or called other than when he couldn't find her at the party. She knew he was upset, and Scott had told her he made up a lie and said he saw her leave in a cab because she was sick. Andi didn't care what the lie was, as long as Stiles didn't know the truth. She felt bad for lying, but she didn't know what else to do. He'd probably stay clear of her if he knew what she really was.

Although Andi was upset that Derek wouldn't tell her anything about the burried body in their backyard, she was starving so when he offered to go out to eat; she accepted. They left their house, unkowingly leaving a window open for Stiles and Scott to dig up the body.

☾☾☾☾

The body was one of a girl. When Stiles and Scott first dug her up, she was in her wolf form. But when they plucked the wolvesbane that was planted beside her, she turned back into her human form.

It was the next morning now, and both Stiles and Scott watched as the police escorted Derek out in handcuffs. Derek looked at Scott in anger, and Scott just watched him, unamused. When Derek was seated in the cop car, another person was brought out of the house in handcuffs. Both Stiles and Scott jumped away from Stiles' car when Andi looked over at them.

"Dad, she had nothing to do with-"

"Stiles," the sheriff rose a hand to his son, stopping him from walking towards the suspects any further. The friends knew Andi had nothing to do with the girl's murder, but it was out of their hands, sort of.

Andi was placed in a different car than Derek. She knew she could just persuade them into letting her go, which was exactly what she was going to do so she could be at the game tonight.

☾☾☾☾

Andi was already on the field when Scott and Stiles came out of the locker room. Lydia had just run up to the two when Andi started walking towards them. "Scott!" Lydia grabbed a fist of the boy's shirt and brought him towards her. "I just want you to remember one thing tonight."