Birthday gone wrong

Hey everyone sorry about the long wait but i'm going through previous chapters and give them a little umph. I will be posting at least two new chapters between today and Wednesday. This is my apology for keeping you waiting. I had to help out with my mom's wedding and then found out that she's pregos. YATTA!!!!!! So yeah and I did have writer's block but since it's summer I will be writing new chapters for this story.

Oh the disclaimer*drags in a confused Kakashi*

Kakashi:???

yazzi:...Um hi can please do the disclaimer for my Story please?

Kaka:*Shrugs* sure....Lazyfox02 does not own Naruto or the pictures,those belong to Masashi Kishimoto and the artists....She only owns the O.C and plot

yazzi: thank you *pounces him and hugs him*

kaka: Crap.....Summoning Jutsu!!!*summons Pakkun

yazzi: *Drops kaka and cuddles the pug* puppy!!!!!~

Kaka:......

Sakura:  *sweatdropsas she's hugged by yazzi while she cuddles pakun*On to the story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is October 10,The night the Kyubbi was sealed in Naruto. It is also the worst day for Naruto. Why? Because the villagers like to have 'fox hunts' and 'finish what the fourth started'and blah blah blah monologue monologue monologue. okay 99% hates/ignores him.1% likes/respects him and at least 54%  of that 99% beats and tortures him.

Yeah I know it's sad. I honestly want to burn everyone who treats him like this but i can do something a lot more fun~

onto me story

Naruto POV :

'Seriously, do they have to do this every year. Don't they ever get tired? I literally began to exist in this world,how the hell can a newborn destroy a village?It sounds down right idiotic. ' I thought as I ran again from a mob of villagers. I know that I am a jinchuriki but come on. Why can't they just leave me alone. All I did was pull harmless pranks on them.Well there was that one time,but it wasn't my fault. Anko-nee and Ibiki joined on their own. I'm brought out of my musings when I hear the daily dose of insults about me.

'Monster '

'Demon'

'Devil'

'Loser'

'Die demon'

' Satan spawn'

'You killed my wife blah blah blah'

Same insults,different person.They still haven't given up. I hear a chubby civilian merchant panting like he ran ten marathons with no water breaks.I wonder if he fell would they trip over him? the mental image makes me snort in amusement. I duck as a sake bottle flies over my head and hit a cat on a wall.Poor kitty.Maybe bachan will heal it.Speaking of bachan,she would be pissed that sake was expensive. I see silhouettes on the ground and look up to see shinobi on the rooftops,this wouldn't scare me except they were yelling for my death.fudging fan.tastic.

I keep running until I get to the training grounds. I run and pray to kami as I run. I wonder what my teammates are doing. Sakura is probably following Sasuke asking him on a date.While said person is ignoring her like the plague. Kakash- sensei is probably reading his porn a.k.a mourning over his team.All the other rookies probably forgot. Kurama is yelling in my head about  beating their arses. I love kura, he is like a brother to me.A nice,demonic,pervy,lazy brother.

Nobody's perfect, I have a brother who's a demon fox, a gambling,drinking mother figure,a brother who reads porn in public,a godfather who writes said porn series,two siters who hate mentioned porn series,a mother hen father figure, a brother who looks like a girl and knows acupuncture, a sister who is a sadist,a brother with no eyebrows and carries a large sword....did i mention he was a sadist?,and eight siblings just like me that call me chibi. Love you too.

I run  past training ground 7 just to be tied by some wire on a tree.My struggle to grab a kunai is a fail since my arms are pinned. " There you are demon" says a shinobi. I keep my head down as silent tears leave my eyes.  A woman yanks my hair and forces me to look at her. I shudder at the look in her eyes. Hate, fear and anger is what I see in her eyes. I then supress a scream as I feel her stab a kunai in my stomach. I cough up blood as the others start to torture me.

After they are satisfied with me, they leave me tied to the post to die. I continued to cry as my tears mixed with my blood. I sense someone near me. I try to curl up into a ball but failed. The mystery person sticks a syringe in my arm and whispers " Hello my new toy." As he licks his lips. My screams were silenced as I pass out.

'Please help me' I cried.