love and pain

"speech"

'Thoughts'

whispering/flashback

P o v/jutsu/

'biju thoughts' 

"biju speech"

flashback P o v

Flashback talking

Made a few tweeks.

Naruto's POV :

Ow ow ow. fucking shit these wings hurt. Yuki told me what happened after I passed out. Yuki showed me her wings, they are a beautiful red. Why is Yuki here anyway?Probably used for experiments. I am going to kill that snake. Coming out of my musings I slowly open my wings and observe them. They are a light yellow almost white. They drape to the cold stone wall. I look at our room/cell. There was no windows and the walls were a thick teal stone with interlocking patterns. There are is a bed or what use to be a bed in the corner of the room. The mattress had what looked like claw marks everywhere and red stains on the piece of rubble that was a headboard. I have a sinking feeling that whoever's room this was was not exactly a happy camper. There were puddles of water on the floor,most likely water damage. Welp,time to bust my sorry ass out of here ttedayo.

I was about to form a rasengan but Yuki stopped me." I wouldn't do that if I was you whiskers, trust me the walls will absorb your chakra till you pass out and you do not want to be unconscious in this place." Dammit. Que the awkward silence. Yuki suddenly turns her head to me "You're a jinchuriki, aren't you? " she asks.She must be a sensor,I mused as I freeze and nod my head, looking on at the floor. Great, she will think I'm a monster. Suddenly, two arms pull me into a hug. A drop of water falls on my hand. I didn't realize I was crying. I said nothing as she hugged me tight to her chest as she whispered calming words in my ear.

"Your not a monster."

"Your not alone."

"I'm here."

 It was one of the only times i felt safe during this whole mess.  So we sat there in the darkness wrapped in each others embrace, the cruel world disappearing until the door clicked. We scrambled away and  our wings disappeared in our backs as we sat in the corner. I almost cry again missing the safe place in Yuki's arms. Unconsciously I grab her hand,our fingers intertwining. I feel her relax slightly. Her hands are so warm. I wonder if her lips are as soft as her han- no bad naruto don't be like erosenin.

Like father like son,you love redheads. did you find your mate kit? Kurama teased.Stupid perverted fox. He just cackles madly in my head.

The door opened to show Kabuto, with a shit eating grin like he just got laid. The day he gets laid ids the day sasuke will ask a fangirl out.NEVER." Well it looks like you survived.(no shit Sherlock) Now let me examine you and if you behave , I'll give you something to eat." He said as he smirked. Did this asshole treat me like a dog and hell no if he thinks he's going to touch me.I grind my teeth,I really want to kill his stupid arse.

I see Yuki walk towards him nervously, and he unchains her. I wait for a moment and walk towards him.if his smirk could get any bigger it did."Good little fox" he said peting my head after he undid the chains.I really really really wanted to bite his hand. i didn't realize that's what i did but meh. Kabuto cussed as my fangs sunk deeper into his wrist. I hummed as i hear a small snap. Yuki snorted trying so hard not to laugh. " ~ufufufufu ,it looks like Naruto-kun is a feisty one. a silky voice said behind me. Before i could move, the psychotic bastard had his hands in my hair yanking me off of the silver haired man's wrist. Unfortunately it healed in four minutes. "Now Naruto-kun sit " the pedo purred as he tugged my hair harshly. I bite my lips trying hard not to whimper.  "I am going to regret this" I mutter as I sit much to my dismay. Yuki shoots me a comforting look as we're dragged to another room.