Welcome home

yazzi: Hey everyone, here's the next chapter of the 'Crying Angel or Naku Tenshi' just like i promised.

sasuke: Yazzi,they don't want to here about you,just get on with the story.

yazzi: meanie *sticks out tounge* Any who I brought in someone special for the disclaimer.*minato walks in with Kushina,hand in hand.*

Minato: *waves shyly* hello. yazzi doesn't own naruto or the pictures,that goes to the creators. She only owns the plot and o.c.How did I do ?

yazzi: perfect! Onto me story *gives out cookies to everyone and hugs minato while kushina is cuddling naruto*

yazzi: kawaii~

Previously,

I should have known the snake would follow us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback time bitches~

Genin P O V:

What.the.hell?!

One of the sanin is Naruto's/Dobe's/Naruto-kun's godfather!!!!!

Tsunade P O V:

After the brats and their sensei's minus Kakashi, all got their jaws off the ground and their eyes back in their sockets,they started to flock around the pervert firing questions a mile a minute to a point that it was gibberish,which is not helping my stress or migraine.at all.Why the hell did Shizune hide my sake?

I look at the jonin to shut the brats up only to sigh.The copycat was reading his porn for probably the 2000th time,while avoiding a certain jonin trying to hug him with 'youthful' tears falling on the floor. 

Yay another mess to fix.Note the thick fucking sarcasm in my voice. The Genjustu Mistress is on the floor from where she fainted,Asuma asked for an aspirin and Shizune face palmed.

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!" I roared.The effect was instantaneous. They all scrambled in to a chair or couch and shut their traps. Ten ten,Lee,Choji,Ino,Kiba, and Akamaru were slightly shaking at my harsh tone,Shino was buzzing in his chair,Neji was fretting over Hinata, and Hinata.....well fainted...oops.

Though I understand.It's been two days since Naruto was last seen and its freaking everyone out. First It was Iruka,Anko,Haku, Zabuza ,Ibiki,Kotetsu,Izumo,Yugao,and surprisingly Danzo. The next it was The clan heads,Hanabi, the Konohamaru corps,and now its the his graduating class,their sensei's, and Jaraiya. The kid is one lucky brat,to have so many people worry about him is something that brings a smile on my face.he deserves it,considering the village spat on his father's dying wish.

The Village.....oh shit.

end of Tsunade's P.O.V

3rd person P.O.V:

After hokage-sama got everyone to quiet down,she started to pale. Soon she started to mumble 'village' and 'kyuubi' under her breath.

"Shit" Kakashi growled having heard her."shitty shitty shit shit shit shit shit shit SHIT WE ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!" he yelled.'Dammit,how could we forget.' he thought.

"What's wrong Kakashi?" Guy asked seeing as his rival only cussed if he was pissed or upset.the copy nin looked around and notice everyone was staring at him.he lets out a sigh and shakes his head.'Oh sensei please forgive me.I forgot about your son,'tears fell from his eye as he started to shake.' I couldn't protect him.'