Golden wings

Yazzi: Hey guys I'm back with a new chapter.I love this picture!Here to do the disclaimer is the one the only*drum roll* Senju Tsunade!*Tsunade walks in looking all bad ass.*

Tsunade: Yazzi does not own Naruto,its characters or any picture or video in this story.The credit goes to their creators. She only owns the O.Cs and the plot.

yazzi: Thank you.Now without further a do, the fifth chapter of 'The Crying Angel'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously,

"welcome home,sochi."

Author's P.O.V

After the whole feather incident,Iruka and Anko busted through the door only for them to sob seeing the person they saw as his son/brother there. Seeing as his father figure and sister was in shock,The blonde went and hugged the two shinobi,his natural warmth he had enveloped them protectively.This seemed to make the two sob harder.

 They missed their small ball of sunshine.His smiles that lit up the room,his laugh,everything. The two ex anbu members continued to sob in the teens arms clutching to him like a life line,not caring that the others were looking at Anko sobbing her heart out.

The blonde on the other hand let a few tears slip as he whispered sweet nothings in his father and sisters ears. After the two stopped crying,they pulled away from the hug and Iruka caught Naruto up on things he missed. Not before Anko shook him and threatened to castrate him if he scares her like that again. *shudders* 

Naruto's P.O.V:

As Iruka-sensei was telling me about some of the pranks Konohamaru and his gang pulled,I noticed something silver on his hand.On closer inspection,It was a silver ring with a band of diamonds with a sapphire in the center.It was an engagement ring. I hear a small cough and look to Kakashi only to see a ring with a emerald in the center.Oh my kami!!!

You might think I acted dense and said something stupid or homophobic.Nope instead, I squealed and had a fan girl moment.  'Kakairu', 'OTP' and 'CANON' echoed in my head.I heard Kurama face palm and mutter 'Why?'. Still squealing like a teenage girl,the two nin noticed what I was staring at and blushed a deep red.Ah so they haven't told anyone. 

what's Iru-nii looking at? Oh my wings are out. and judging by his expression, which looks like a gaping fish,I probably have to explain the whole thing.........oops.

Sakura's P.O.V :

While Iruka-sensei hugged our teammate and caught him up on everything, I looked at his wings.They were a soft vanilla color turning a golden color towards the tips of the feathers. The wings themselves were large to where they brushed against the floor.They were beautiful,especially since feathers weren't being shot at me every time I moved.

My thoughts were interrupted by a squeal. I turn to see Naruto squealing while hovering a good 2 feet of the ground. He was talking so fast I could only make out the words 'Otp' and 'Ship". Oh my baby has finally learned the ways of shipping. I am so proud.  I couldn't keep the smile of my face as he made sensei's face into a tomato. I turn to my left and almost laughed at Sasuke's pale face. He looked like he saw a ghost.(well he has a fan girl and a fanboy on his team.)

 "I ship it" i murmur under my breath. 

Next thing I know my feet are off the ground. I squeal only to laugh as the blonde picks me off the ground and hugs my torso. Laughing,I ruffle his hair causing the latter to squeak in surprise and his wings to fluff out. He sets me down and I wrap my arms around him,missing the warmth his body seems to have.