awakened angel

Oh my quiznack I forgot to do in the diclaimer!!!* Drags Sasuke from his house to here.*

Sasuke:.hn.

yazzi: please*puppy eyes*

Sasuke:* scoffs*

Yazzi*grabs him by the collar of his shirt* Do it or i will seal of your chakra and throw you in a pit full of horny fangirls!!!

Sasuke: *pales* *Shushin*

yazzi: Dang it!!!

Sasuke: *returns with a very confused itachi*

Itachi:????

Sasuke:*sweatdrops while pointing at the sad girl in the emo corner*

Itachi: *facepalms* Yazzi doesn't own Naruto or the art,just the O.C and the plot. The credit goes to their creators.* picks up yazzi cause she fell asleep*

Naruto: *pops out of nowhere* Onto the story!!!!

Orochi pedo P O V :

I finally have a new toy. I would have preferred the uchiha hatching that caught my eye but this will suffice. He's a jinchuriki, so I am even more excited. " Is he ready Kabuto?" I ask as I can't wait to play with him.Once i'm done with him,I will finally have what I want. Kabuto nods his head and shows me the child. I look at him carefully. The stab wound he had and the cuts and scars have all been healed where there is no blemish or mark on his soft tanned skin.It took longer than I wanted but the wait was well worth it.

I lick my lips and smirk. "Ku ku ku, hello my new toy~" I whisper. I then order kabuto to pu him with the other one, I hope they play nice as it would be a shame if they tried to kill each other.

Naruto P O V :

I wake up to find myself in a dark room. I get up shakily and look at my surroundings. I see a door and run to it but a yank caused me to fall. I look behind me to see a chain on my right foot,connecting to the wall. Great first I get beat up, then kidnapped and now i'm chained in a dark place. 'Happy birthday to me' I  thought sourly as I tug at the chains.I struggle for an hour until I hear a soft voice. "Stop,if you make to much noise, they will come." I look to my left to be faced with a beautiful girl with red hair. 

" Where am I? " I ask the girl. " The snake sanin,Orochimaru's lab." She says as she growls. I wasn't better, when she said that pedo's name I wanted to punch a wall.

I scoot towards the red hair girl. "What is your name?" I ask her. "Yuki" she said said with a small  smile. " Naru-" I stop mid sentence because of a deep pain coming from my back. I curl up  into a ball from the pain ,but it worsened each minute. I feel two hands grab me and hug me as tears streamed down my face as I held back the scream that needed to come out. soon I black and accept the darkness's embrace.

Yuki's POV :

Oh no . It's happening already. I hoped it didn't start until a few days but this is crazy. I haven't seen a transformation happen this fast since-no Yuki concentrate,he doesn't need you to be spacing out he needs help. I pull the blonde hair boy into a hug as I see two bones sprouting out  of his back,growing larger in size. I hug him tighter as I feel him trying to squirm. I felt him go limp A few moments later but continued to hold him,focusing on the bigger issue first.

After they finished growing, I gently pull him out of a hug and rest his head on my lap as the feathers started to form. I go to a corner of the room and take out a large stone tile,showing a small cubby hole. I pull a rag and wet it in a puddle of water that's not brown.slowly I wipe the blood off the two fully formed wings apologizing softly when he whimpers in pain or flinches.

I started to stroke his hair as he sleeps. I don't blame him, they hurt a lot when they grow. After an hour the boy starts to open his eyes. I see the most beautiful sapphire eyes looking at me softly. I felt myself go red. " You didn't tell me your name " I whisper. He smiled at me. " I'm Naruto " he says.

Tsunade's POV :

'Where are you Naruto? ' I mentally yell while trying to calm down the eight rookies&team Gai, their sensei's and a pissed off toad sanin. " Be quiet!!" I yelled.

They all became silent but they still had worried expressions on their faces. " I know you guys are worried, but you need to calm down especially you Jiraiya. "

I say calmly. The toad sanin plops on the couch and huffs. The rookies look at the sanin. " Why are so worried about Naruto?" they ask. "Because he is Naruto's godfather. " I sigh. They are about to yell in 3...2....1

"WHAT?!"